• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:12 PM

June and lovely summer got me first strawberry today and many more to come this week so lets get our summer smoke out while its fresh :)

Herbies and The Green Circle Bud of the Month June

Rules

You must be a member with a diary or current grow show and 50 posts

You need to write on something TGC (or The green circle) with the date (not added with editing program) and add to pic or post a link to diary its from with your picture in thread.

Fail to do either of these things and your pic will not be entered and with no discussion.

You cannot enter a bud that has won before into a future competition

Prizes

kindly donated by Herbies

:)      :)

Think BigĀ® can grow taller (1.5m+) and bigger than Think Different AutoFem and takes a couple of weeks longer to finish. The two to three extra weeks that Think BigĀ® needs to finish are responsible for the amazing big yields she offers when treated with love. Resin coverage is often sensational, the cannabis is strong and numbing with a soaring sativa high. The taste has hints of citrus, lemon and incense.  Harvest time is typically 13-14 weeks after germination and yields both indoors and outdoors have XXL potential.  Exceptional autoflowering genetics have just been pushed to the next level! 

Also there is a trophy for each monthly winner

and pic will be kept in a winners thread

Details

Pictures of buds not plants whole plants will be cropped

Pictures of 1024 * 1024 or less

only 2 pics allowed

can include macros shots

can be humorous (bud in a slipper)

Does not have to be attached to plant get arty

starts now till 30 th June

Poll will be set up for one week

Dead heats will share prize

So get them entries in people                ;)

Good luck.                   :jointroll:

• 2scoops, smokin soul, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#2 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

Ooooh rrr, up n running already, rather sharp Sir D'kay this morning lol I'll be puting in a vanilla kush :dance2: 

• Dekay, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:08 AM

Ooooh rrr, up n running already, rather sharp Sir D'kay this morning lol I'll be puting in a vanilla kush :dance2:

Sharp at wrong times of day me mate not blaming oil though err..................... :P
  • weedtroll, duke, W.S and 3 others like this

#4 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:28 AM

Same here lol just can't live normal hrs, been like it since my teens does help tho running lights during the night, still we get to see the sun up and sun down and sleep in it during the day when it's sunny.......  :sun: 

• Dekay, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:34 AM

hi all this is my entry she is dutch passion colorado cookies auto taken at 55 days here is link to diary she in http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-77#entry153898 good luck to all,peace

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#6 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:23 AM

I have at last a Vanilla kush :wub: haven't tried any yet and playing mind games with myself by not snipping a bud off for a taster. She's still going and at 61 days flower, her time is very close  :harvest:  been on flush week. Grown in gold label special mix virgin peat substrate, I must say good stuff :pimped:

Barneys Vanilla Kush

Attached File  Vanilla K (31).jpg   324.37KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Vanilla K (32).jpg   151.59KB   0 downloads

All the best dal :joint:

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#7 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:47 AM

Stunning dal m8!
She gonna smoke lovely...you are in for a treat.

Top job
  • Dekay, weedtroll, duke and 4 others like this

#8 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

@Red eyed knight Thanks Rek she's come on very well I managed 12 top colas from her, I'm well chuffed with how she's grown, The Duke knows his plants very well mate and this barneys vanilla kush is a great plant to grow. I just gotta chop dry and smoke her now lol I'll defo be doing the vk again and that's just by going on how she looks and grows, I'm still waiting to sample her yet :weed:  :bigjoint: 

• Dekay, weedtroll, duke and 6 others like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:00 PM

A couple of good entries already guys its gonna be another good un I reckon but its always quality from the circle growers some of the best I seen around :)  Always makes me want weed though this thread and just finished a joint ;)

• weedtroll, duke, Red eye knight and 4 others like this

#10 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:47 PM

Lovely buds already :)

Always the finest weed on show here :) Good luck everyone :) I'll try and enter next month.

• Dekay, duke, W.S and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbies, The Green Circle, buds galore, cannabis, Ophillia balls

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.