#32 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

Yaaaay it's working now thanks guys

Edited by Labs dexter, 04 June 2016 - 12:09 PM.

#33 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

Peeps can you list browsers and OS for those having trouble please?

Ta

Mrs W.

hi swills windows 7 and opera browser but it seems to work sometimes and then not and i have rebooted this end to no avail,peace

• Mrs Willy likes this

#34 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

Too much technology for me I'm still backwards lmao

It`s why i won`t use a smart phone, it goes way over my head and i`m too para to use one, in fact i very rarely take my shitty old phone out and if i do it`s on silent. M8 says i`m too para i just think i`m old fashoined, probably a bit of both lol, but a guy who i know goes in the club got 4 years convicted on evidence of his phone and nothing else, the phone put him in same area at same time shit went down and he got 4 years on that evidence, i`d have cried myself to sleep every night in nick if that`s why i went down, fuck that shit, don`t get me wrong he`s a right scally and i`m a good lad in comparison, but i just don`t like them and the "big bro is watching you" effect they have over peeps, again that might be all in my mind lol, but it`s what i think and that goes for all technology in my crazy head. :) 

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll and duke like this

#35 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

Thanks peeps, it seems very erratic, i have had no issues at all with safari and IE11 and tor on a mac.

But we will be looking at it closer over next couple of days so bare with us.

Cheers

Mrs W.

• 2scoops, weedtroll and duke like this

#36 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:09 PM

Thanks peeps, it seems very erratic, i have had no issues at all with safari and IE11 and tor on a mac.

But we will be looking at it closer over next couple of days so bare with us.

Cheers

Mrs W.

its a weird one as one minute it works fine next not at all! if was still on my old pc i would likely have blamed that but as this ones a good one and others have same i guess it cant be my comp!good luck working that one out i fecking useless much past switching it on!i got to get my bro to do mine its handy having a computer wizard for kin sometimes,peace

• 2scoops likes this

#37 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:24 PM

Shoutbox i very rarely use it, so it`s always turned off and isn`t visable on the open forum unless i click on it, then it takes me their into the chat room @Lizardking & @duke & @Labs dexter to turn it of go into the chatbox room > prefrences and turn off display global chatbox

• duke and Lizardking like this

#38 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:26 PM

Worth, if you can peeps by clearing out cookies on the browser, or ..

at least changing a skin, then changing in back again to preferred. This can be done bottom left of main screen - change theme.

This changing of theme should create a new cookie.

Its almost certainly not that, but maybe worth a go.

Anyways, we are on it peeps and noted the issue.

• 2scoops, weedtroll and duke like this

#39 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:30 PM

I suspect the issue with the notifications is something to do with the accelerator, so I've changed the rules a bit to see if that helps and will keep an eye on it.

It may not be that, though, and it could be something I missed when setting up the new server, but I think that's unlikely because other things would probably have broken as well.

The shoutbox extending beyond the screen is down to people posting verylongunbrokenstringsofcharacters ('words'), which don't wrap because there are no spaces — I'll see whether I can do something about this by fiddling with the styling.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 1 other like this

#40 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:24 PM

I suspect the issue with the notifications is something to do with the accelerator, so I've changed the rules a bit to see if that helps and will keep an eye on it.

It may not be that, though, and it could be something I missed when setting up the new server, but I think that's unlikely because other things would probably have broken as well.

The shoutbox extending beyond the screen is down to people posting verylongunbrokenstringsofcharacters ('words'), which don't wrap because there are no spaces — I'll see whether I can do something about this by fiddling with the styling.

my notifications not working again then works then not but i switched of the shoutbox bit so thanks for that see i never use it anyway so i have more screen now!i hope you find the problem without to much headaching,peace

• Dex likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.