16 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

I just got the plant magic rooting stimulant because people are non stop recommending it to me (cheaper than canna enzymes and more for same price lol) if any of you fine people used it before what dosages at what stages would you guys recommend or use? Please

And while there the good man from budd buddy's told me about hesi nutrients... I was wondering if any of you fine people tried it before as well because it has pretty good ingredients from what I've read vitamins b1,2,3, amino and sugars :) I could save the good honey for my self :D...

But rather from the personal experience... Tho he said he uses that hesi for veg

Edited by Labs dexter, 09 June 2016 - 12:47 PM.

• Lab Rat, duke, Sprink and 1 other like this

#2 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 01:45 PM

Hey Dex

Tiny seedling stage I  only use a few drops of stuff like root stim

Through veg I move up from half dose to full dose by about week 3-4

PM root stim I'd use at half/quarter dose after 2 weeks 12/12. Good stuff for soil and no problem at full dose

• duke, Dex and vaughnclark562 like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

Hey Dex

Tiny seedling stage I only use a few drops of stuff like root stim
Through veg I move up from half dose to full dose by about week 3-4

PM root stim I'd use at half/quarter dose after 2 weeks 12/12. Good stuff for soil and no problem at full dose

Thank you very much buddy I really appreciate your reply.

I am currently at week 4 of flower but three weeks since pistils and they look like poop so I was wondering would it be okay to give them some for a watering or two? Just revive em a bit more :)
  • duke, Sprink and vaughnclark562 like this

#4 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:11 PM

For Root Stimulant the dose is 3 ml per litre during rooting, then 5 ml per litre thereafter including the first two weeks after flip.

• duke, Sprink and Dex like this

#5 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

I hardly ever use anything at full dose. Certainly not if the dose is 5ml/litre

In most cases it's unnecessary. Now if it was 1ml/litre I'd be more inclined to...

You could try 5ml/litre, especially if the root system is a bit weak, but you can use lower doses throughout for steady root growth

Something in a 1 litre bottle that you use at 5ml/litre is a piss take imo, but like I said, lower doses work fine

• 2scoops, duke, Dex and 1 other like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:57 PM

Thanks guys, you think it will help my ugly pants at week 4 of flower on either dose 3ml of 5 ml? @ Sprink and @stonedwolf

And on weak nutes I rather get a weak one than a strong one, it's gives you space to put additives if you wanted to like half dose base half dose addetive :D..

But I wanna know if I could give the hugly ladies any help with any dose of the root stimulant?

#7 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:11 PM

Well it should help a bit, maybe try 5ml/litre for a week and see how it goes

Root stim works best from very early on though, so I can't see it making a huge difference at this stage, but might make them a wee bit stronger

Roots do continue to grow after 2 weeks flowering, so I'd say it's worth doing.

• duke, Dex and vaughnclark562 like this

#8 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:26 PM

You might be better getting an anti-stress supplement, Bio-Wetter is the Plant Magic's go-to stress reliever.

BIO WETTER

An organic wetting agent extracted from the Yukka plant

Bio-Wetter is also an excellent anti-stress agent helping your plants to recover from things such as transplanting, extreme temperatures, toxic shock and transportation damage.

Bio-Wetter is an organic wetting agent extracted from the Yukka plant. This wetter contains natural bio stimulants and water tension breaking saponins. Bio-Wetter is also an excellent anti-stress agent helping your plants to recover from things such as transplanting, extreme temperatures, toxic shock and transportation damage.

When used as a foliar spray, will:
  • Reduce surface tension
  • Improve the performance of pesticides
  • Improve water spread and penetration
  • Improve uptake of nutrients and trace elements

When used as a drench Bio-Wetter will:
  • Increase biological activity within the medium
  • Improve seed germination
  • Improve nutrient absorption
  • Stimulate plant growth
  • Soften hard compacted soil

I've used it when soil is dry, especially in the 1 litre airpots, but also the larger ones when I neglected them in the heat.

And after the two germination issues I had with my last grow (water only) I used a few drops of Bio Wetter in the water of old, freebie photoperiods and they both sprouted perfectly. No way of knowing if it helped, but it certainly didn't harm either...

Edited by stonedwolf, 09 June 2016 - 04:28 PM.

• duke, Hot Sausage, Sprink and 2 others like this

#9 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:27 PM

ive used hesi coco before and they work great i seem to remember i used them at 1.2ec  all through and had great plants

• 2scoops, duke, Sprink and 2 others like this

#10 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

Well it should help a bit, maybe try 5ml/litre for a week and see how it goes
Root stim works best from very early on though, so I can't see it making a huge difference at this stage, but might make them a wee bit stronger

Roots do continue to grow after 2 weeks flowering, so I'd say it's worth doing.

Thanks very much buddy, Im not expecting miracle of a diffidence I just want my plants to pray/happy again they look really sad lol.

And yes my main aim is for the veg part and seedlings, but thanks for that answers very much buddy

Edited by Labs dexter, 09 June 2016 - 04:34 PM.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.