• weedtroll, W.S, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#2 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:56 PM

Not robbed, given away you mean. England had about 20 chances to score from the start n took one, Russia had like 5 n took 1, fair play to a depleted Russian squad for holding out and getting back in it at the end

• weedtroll, mrsDeeks and Paulie like this

#3 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:09 PM

Its always the same i wouldnt expect any different from England

• weedtroll, W.S and Paulie like this

#4 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:11 PM

Joe Hart looked furious in that post match interview, wonder if he slapped Cahill for his incompetence 

• weedtroll, mrsDeeks and Paulie like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:25 PM

Dirty ruski pigs................... :curse: . Played brilliant as well we did, real attacking football, great to watch. I`m still confident we`ll win this tourni though playing like that :joint: . I tell you what those russian hooligans are smashing heads inside and outside the ground by the sounds of it, they fucking love it they do . :spar:

Well done the Welsh though, but we`ll beat them easy anyhow. :drum:

• weedtroll, denots, W.S and 4 others like this

#6 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:29 PM

Dirty ruski pigs................... :curse: . Played brilliant as well we did, real attacking football, great to watch. I`m still confident we`ll win this tourni though playing like that :joint: . I tell you what those russian hooligans are smashing heads inside and outside the ground by the sounds of it, they fucking love it they do . :spar:

I dunno Jimbo. Coleman has wales playing well.

• 2scoops, denots, W.S and 1 other like this

#7 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:46 AM

Not robbed, given away you mean. England had about 20 chances to score from the start n took one, Russia had like 5 n took 1, fair play to a depleted Russian squad for holding out and getting back in it at the end

We had 20 chances and took 1. you were watching the wrong game WS lol. And how can you say fair play to the ruskys, they didn't deserve to win full stop. We played great, and they played shit.

Its always the same i wouldnt expect any different from England

Right for that nasty remark I'm going to tell Deeks to double his oil intake  :P  :P  ;) .

Joe Hart looked furious in that post match interview, wonder if he slapped Cahill for his incompetence 

Ye he did mate and deserved to be annoyed, I think he had a good game, not to many fuck up's at all  :) .

You know Jimmi that was a top game for England, lets hope we can play like that the rest of the tournament, but with a few goal's  :D.

The Welsh are a funny team, you never know with them, but I reckon were do them.

I dunno Jimbo. Coleman has wales playing well.

Your not wrong troll mate.

#8 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:25 AM

We had 20 chances and took 1. you were watching the wrong game WS lol. And how can you say fair play to the ruskys, they didn't deserve to win full stop. We played great, and they played shit.

Nah I was watching the same game, 15 shot, 5 on target, 1 scored says it all Denots. Russia had 6 n 2 on target n scored 1. 

Also I never said they deserved to win, I said fair play to then for holding out against all those shots and then getting back into it, after being 1-0 down :) 

• weedtroll, denots and Paulie like this

#9 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:33 AM

Nah I was watching the same game, 15 shot, 5 on target, 1 scored says it all Denots. Russia had 6 n 2 on target n scored 1. 

Also I never said they deserved to win, I said fair play to then for holding out against all those shots and then getting back into it, after being 1-0 down :)

Sorry WS, just read it wrong mate, see what your saying now. 

Note to self, must stop posting when I'm baked  :lol:  :lol:

#10 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:35 AM

Mon the Welsh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • Mrs Willy, weedtroll, denots and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.