Photo
- - - - -

Worst Plant of the Year 2016 - Intro and Entry Thread.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:03 PM

Welcome to Worst Plant of the Year 2016.

Post Your Entries Here.

Are you growing a mutant?, or just plain fucking it with your shit growing skills and neglect? Or maybe you fed it Knorr beef stock cubes for a laugh and wiped your arse on the fan leaves?  Or perhaps you put a lot of effort into it after seing this competition and grew a big long dangly thing with internoding over a metre to try and win it?

It doth not matter how it was achieved, this is about SHIT PLANTS.

The winner will be crowned the TGC Master of Disaster (Or Mistress of Distress)  On Christmas Day 2016.

Rules:

Your plant must be "shit", alive at time of pic and plant should be older than 6 weeks old.  

Trying to grow a shit one from scratch is very much encouraged. You do not have to have a mutant to enter, although mutants are tough to beat. That said..

Oxo Gravy Granules hydro, training the plants to look like human genitals or a pair of tits, foliar feeding with head and shoulders, dipping the plant in vpower diesel and setting it on fire.. All very welcome approaches and will be voted for by members.

May the most abismal win.

This thread closes on Nov 30th 2016 23:59. The separate vote thread will run 1/12/2016-24/12/2016.

Prize is £25 voucher of the winners choice. Forum award, beans if they want.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 16 others like this

#2 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

Bored with growing this scrog with no screen

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, hazed bunny and 13 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:57 PM

hi swills and all well sad to say i have a worthy pile of buggered up weird mutant genetic freak in the form of a dp blueberry auto about 6.5 weeks old and not even a fecking flips worth of weed on her,weird shape from the start then i fucked it up with double strength nutes some groovy colours for some reason,none of them right!

tbh i nearly didnt show this at all so come on peeps i got my dirty laundry out in public (without getting knicked this time!)so come on all lets see some mutants im sure there out there lerking in more than just my torture chamber!peace

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 18 others like this

#4 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

Bored with growing this scrog with no screen

attachicon.gifIMG_0122.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0123.JPG

fair play mate that looks like a decent disaster. Loads of middle growth, and big internoding on the mutant outer stalks.  Should be ok for a couple of hot knives.

hi swills and all well sad to say i have a worthy pile of buggered up weird mutant genetic freak in the form of a dp blueberry auto about 6.5 weeks old and not even a fecking flips worth of weed on her,weird shape from the start then i fucked it up with double strength nutes some groovy colours for some reason,none of them right!

tbh i nearly didnt show this at all so come on peeps i got my dirty laundry out in public (without getting knicked this time!)so come on all lets see some mutants im sure there out there lerking in more than just my torture chamber!peace

Decent effort there duke, certainly not up to the usual standard, Maybe some HP sauce used as molasses may perk em up a bit?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 9 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:49 PM

Two entries here both are the outer ones the middle one was my winner in the auto pot noodle compo in a beef flavour pot and the photo`s were my chicken flavoured noodle pots.  These 2 were my photo pot noodle comp entries sadly they never got any further than they are here in the picci, shame on me. :)

gallery_32_320_30027.jpg

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 13 others like this

#6 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:30 AM

I just threw out my cooked (due to fan failure) clones. I might dig them out of the bin and see if I can coax them back into unlife!

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#7 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:24 AM

Well, I opened my little compost bin and brought out one of the cutlings.

It was actually cut the 19th of May, but there was an extraction fail on the hottest 2 days of the year, just as I was out of the city on a wee short break. Come back to find most of my clones had died including the 3-way Lemon Haze top cola. Anyway, this is either Grapefruit or Pineapple, don't know which.

If it can be kept alive till the end of the month it'll qualify. If it's still alive you'll get the compo entry picture.

Worst 01
Worst 02

• Dekay, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:14 AM

Ooo boy ooohhh boy if this was open few months back I would have dominated this thread with some of the best fooked up plants ever grown lol, I'm trying hard now but guarantee soon I'll make a hugly swan :)....

Good thread dekay
  • Dekay, hazed bunny, duke and 2 others like this

#9 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:11 PM

great piss poor entries, wonderfully very poor indeed!  , sadly such are my hard won skillz  these days i dont get any poor plants....but i remember the good old days ,when i was a new born babe at the green fingered stuff many moons ago

i once won the worst plant of the mth award over on the old site and i paraded my wooden spoon badge with pure pride!

so good luck to your endevours to be the worst piss poor grower there is on the green circle huzzah!!

• Dekay, duke, dal and 1 other like this

#10 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:47 AM

This is my entry that is (I think) six weeks old, believe it or not.

Worst 03
Worst 04

I'll keep her going for a while yet. What makes me most proud is I haven't tried to fuck her up at all. That's a scary thought.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 9 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.