Photo
- - - - -

Worst Plant of the Year 2016 - Intro and Entry Thread.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:19 AM

The scrogs come a long way since

Edited by Ken Erbis, 01 July 2016 - 11:19 AM.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#12 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:44 PM

The scrogs come a long way since

attachicon.gifIMG_0056.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0057.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0059.JPG

Bloody vandals ken was it skin heads, I dont know some people have no respect for anything :)
Glad she coming good now mate ;)
  • duke, Forest, Ken Erbis and 2 others like this

#13 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:54 PM

Bloody vandals ken was it skin heads, I dont know some people have no respect for anything :)
Glad she coming good now mate ;)

jimmi2scoops reckons it was someone with a tescos basket, probably some spiteful OAP. It what happens when you grow plants/ children/ animals with no love. Rumor has it that's how Fosters larger, Adele records and Peugeot cars were created but all I know is what time the giro goes in the bank, kerching.

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#14 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

:rvmp: Jimmi has a lot of spiteful oaps after him the crazy horse he will never live down his antics in the legion that day and strangely enough that involved a tesco basket, a small kitten and a pineapple :)
  • Budgie, duke, Ken Erbis and 1 other like this

#15 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

Here we go I knew it wouldn't take long pmao
It's about week 6 either grublegum or gumbow... I think it's gumbow....

:) I'll double check and edit any hoo I don't know what's wrong with it I thought it was due to dry humidity but all other plants in exactly same conditions are thriving lol and they are different strains and fems

I put in a dome for a week or two and kept the humidity (brother did but I'll take credit lmao) but no sign of change and it's very healthy and if anything recently over fed but it was wrinkled from first set of leafs after the baby one's

Iight put it in me green house to see what happens :) wondering if I'll get wrinkly budds
Attached File  DSC_1052.JPG   122.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_1051.JPG   138.27KB   0 downloads
  • Dekay, duke, dal and 2 others like this

#16 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:01 AM

Here we go I knew it wouldn't take long pmao
It's about week 6 either grublegum or gumbow... I think it's gumbow....

:) I'll double check and edit any hoo I don't know what's wrong with it I thought it was due to dry humidity but all other plants in exactly same conditions are thriving lol and they are different strains and fems

I put in a dome for a week or two and kept the humidity (brother did but I'll take credit lmao) but no sign of change and it's very healthy and if anything recently over fed but it was wrinkled from first set of leafs after the baby one's

Iight put it in me green house to see what happens :) wondering if I'll get wrinkly budds
attachicon.gifDSC_1052.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_1051.JPG

Urgh thats like an OAP cannabis plant you had a fucking hairdryer on it mate lol :)
  • duke, dal, Dex and 1 other like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:03 AM

What you think is up with her she could come good with whatever is missing labs
  • duke, dal, Dex and 1 other like this

#18 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:11 AM

What you think is up with her she could come good with whatever is missing labs

I really don't know everything else is good run off and feed I been going to my brother's and putting some wet towels down but god knows...

I have three other plants there and they are absolutely loving it :) just not this one...

All new growth is just like that and it's very healthy, there is a sensi star fem with it and they were all popped same time started off at mine then at week 1 after surface I moved it to his, but was like that from day 1 and temps are 28c max in veg... 200w blue cfl I'm interested in for sure I find it funny and cool too lmaoo
  • Dekay, duke and White Warg like this

#19 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:18 AM

I really don't know everything else is good run off and feed I been going to my brother's and putting some wet towels down but god knows...

I have three other plants there and they are absolutely loving it :) just not this one...

All new growth is just like that and it's very healthy, there is a sensi star fem with it and they were all popped same time started off at mine then at week 1 after surface I moved it to his, but was like that from day 1 and temps are 28c max in veg... 200w blue cfl I'm interested in for sure I find it funny and cool too lmaoo

Just one being an awkward bugger I had one not long back that wasnt bad but all the leaves grew right from the off bad like they were burnt, the mazar it was horrible looking thing and to be fair not best smoke in world either but was alright depsite how it looked, not sure it was bad enough to enter though like yours :P , only one I could I know I lost pics and it was a strain I left for a week with no light or water, they were all more or less white when i got home and stretched to fuck, was horrible sight but think I lost pics or never took them as it was so ugly :)
  • duke, Dex and White Warg like this

#20 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:57 PM

Just one being an awkward bugger I had one not long back that wasnt bad but all the leaves grew right from the off bad like they were burnt, the mazar it was horrible looking thing and to be fair not best smoke in world either but was alright depsite how it looked, not sure it was bad enough to enter though like yours :P , only one I could I know I lost pics and it was a strain I left for a week with no light or water, they were all more or less white when i got home and stretched to fuck, was horrible sight but think I lost pics or never took them as it was so ugly :)

Lool I can picture it buddy, I will take this all the way and see if I get OAP budds or balls lmao
  • Dekay, Forest and White Warg like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.