Photo
- - - - -

Who else is wondering if this is another Sandy Hook?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

Now don't get me wrong, if this latest happening is real, then it's bloody awful and I'd feel a bit bad about asking this

But anyone would have felt at least equally as bad about Sandy Hook, and then those supposedly dead kids turned up at the Superbowl

If you think that SH was real, then I apologise in advance for bringing it up, but to me it was clearly not real.

There already seems to be some holes to pick in this latest happening, so I'll be interested to see what other people make of it

If people were really killed (in any circumstances and by anybody) then I feel really bad for all Americans. Seems like most of the worst things happen to those guys, not least 9/11, whoever was responsible

I can kind of understand why some ordinary citizens (not this alleged killer) stockpile weapons & ammo, coz there's so much crazy shit going on

• Lab Rat, duke, Slippery and 2 others like this

#2 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:51 AM

Sandy hook was definitely a scam, as was Boston but I haven't looked into this one yet.

The old "Isis was responsible" and "These guns shouldn't be available" came out very quickly though, it's either manufactured from the outset or is being used to further the  NWO agenda.

If I was living in the US, there would be no chance of getting my guns off me!

• duke, Hot Sausage, Sprink and 1 other like this

#3 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:53 AM

Guns are stupid Americans are stupid you can't change stupid people. Let them kill themselves. One day they might learn but I highly doubt it
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Slippery and 4 others like this

#4 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:08 AM

Mateen’s father, Mir Seddique, previously told NBC News that his son had become “enraged” after seeing two men kiss in the weeks prior to the massacre. Smith and Callen expressed doubt that incident was connected to the killings, stating that Mateen had witnessed plenty of men kiss before in the club.

"That's bullcrap, right there,” said Smith to CJAD. “No offense. That's straight-up crap. He's been around us. Some of those people did a little more than (kiss) outside the bar... He was partying with the people who supposedly drove him to do this?"

Curioser and curioser!

• duke, Sprink, Dex and 1 other like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:46 AM

Ai it does sound fishy that his wife drove him to the club several times lol on a gay bar... But yet this one time he went crazy lmao...

Maybe no sucky sucky for 2dollars this time so he went crazy?
  • duke, Slippery, Sprink and 1 other like this

#6 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

People are waking up, that can't be suppressed

Edited by Slippery, 29 June 2016 - 06:14 PM.

• Sprink, Dex and White Warg like this

#7 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:26 PM

I love you guys and I might be wrong, but so far my opinion on the conspiracies are:

tumblr_mqhwvm0oHt1s2wio8o5_400.gif

• Mrs Willy, weedtroll, Slippery and 2 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

I love you guys and I might be wrong, but so far my opinion on the conspiracies are:

tumblr_mqhwvm0oHt1s2wio8o5_400.gif

Check this out its more cuckoos lmao
https://www.google.c...YU3BDQQ_AUIBygB

Amazing when you look deep buddy
  • Sprink and White Warg like this

#9 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:28 PM

Check this out its more cuckoos lmao
https://www.google.c...YU3BDQQ_AUIBygB

Amazing when you look deep buddy

LOL I just felt like I was on the rollercoaster at Motherwell that just to derailed.

I'll do more reading and report but wowzers for now.  :wub:

• Slippery, Sprink and Dex like this

#10 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:45 PM

Yeah there was a "parent" involved in that Sandy Hook thing who also appeared as a special forces guy in later footage. The same guy, for real

That blew my mind

• Dex and Clarice_Starling like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.