97 replies to this topic

#1 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:46 PM

..sorry if this been done before..just can,t wrap me head around things...did you know there are a billion..trillion atoms in a flake of skin....the universe gonna die one day..if you take a grain of sand an equate that with a light year...every grain of sand on earth will be burned out before our universe dies...even then red dwarfs will carry on for a few trillion years or so...just take a million years..a mere blip...where will our lovely blue planet be then...we all gonna end up as robots in some sorta video game i rekons....anyhows..whats your thought folks...?

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

It`s very big indeed. :jointroll:

• The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 2 others like this

#3 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

I ve had a few cars like that in the past

• The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 1 other like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

It's alright we should have fallen into the great at attractor b4 any of that happens an fuck knows what happens when we fall into that an maybe get spewed out somewhere else lol
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#5 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:11 PM

"burned out before our universe dies" that is

• The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 1 other like this

#6 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:11 PM

Yes jimmi..tis very big..did you know that it would take..7 trillion years to go from one end of our galaxy to the next..our unremarkable galaxy..#

amongst billions of other galaxies...hmm..could do with a mars bar now...

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#7 mrs beef

mrs beef

generally stoned

• Respected User
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:23 PM

to infinity and beyond :rofl1:  i hope my swing can make it lol :swing: :giggle:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#8 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:48 PM

i heard its flat as fuck wah ?  :D

• The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, Slippery and 3 others like this

#9 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

The only way we'll get to really explore is if we extend life and make ourselves immortal or digitize ourselves and live as mechanical beings.

I'd love to have a cyborg body. Digital consciousness downloadable and transferable and get to live for a few billion years and explore the universe.

Attack ships on fire on the shoulder of Orion and watch C beams glitter in the darkness at the Tannhauser Gate.

FTL will probably never work so unless we can bend space with some form of gravity generation or somehow create a stable wormhole and stargate about the place, then it'll be sub LS ships taking centuries travelling between stars.

Watch Andromeda and the Milky Way forming a new super galaxy (The Andromeda Way sounds cool ;)) or be here in the Sol system as the Sun goes red giant and swallows the earth.

Observe the universe as either it collapses in on it's self as the dark energy expends it's energy and gravity pulls it all back into a singularity or more scarily that the universe keeps expanding and expanding and eventually burns through all of it's fuel and goes dark.

Unless we wipe ourselves out, I think humanity will spread through the universe and colonise it. It's our nature to explore and what better place than the universe.

• The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 2 others like this

#10 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:12 PM

The only way we'll get to really explore is if we...

...do it between us over countless generations, with each of us playing our own little part along the way :)

We've seen things that our grandparents would never have imagined, and our grandchildren will likely do the same.
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.