97 replies to this topic

#11 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:21 PM

The only way we'll get to really explore is if we extend life and make ourselves immortal or digitize ourselves and live as mechanical beings.

I'd love to have a cyborg body. Digital consciousness downloadable and transferable and get to live for a few billion years and explore the universe.

Attack ships on fire on the shoulder of Orion and watch C beams glitter in the darkness at the Tannhauser Gate.

FTL will probably never work so unless we can bend space with some form of gravity generation or somehow create a stable wormhole and stargate about the place, then it'll be sub LS ships taking centuries travelling between stars.

Watch Andromeda and the Milky Way forming a new super galaxy (The Andromeda Way sounds cool ;)) or be here in the Sol system as the Sun goes red giant and swallows the earth.

Observe the universe as either it collapses in on it's self as the dark energy expends it's energy and gravity pulls it all back into a singularity or more scarily that the universe keeps expanding and expanding and eventually burns through all of it's fuel and goes dark.

Unless we wipe ourselves out, I think humanity will spread through the universe and colonise it. It's our nature to explore and what better place than the universe.

..fuck...luves you troll..

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll and Paulie like this

#12 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:26 PM

silver spaceships :D

• The Dude Abides, wah wah and Paulie like this

#13 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:33 PM

I'd love to have a cyborg body. Digital consciousness downloadable and transferable

Who's to say that this isn't exactly what we're doing right now, using awesome self-repairing and self-reproducing biological machines? :ph34r:
  • The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 1 other like this

#14 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:35 PM

:D

• Slippery, Paulie and Ken Erbis like this

#15 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:35 PM

• mrsDeeks, Paulie and captain beefheart like this

#16 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:46 PM

• mrsDeeks and Ken Erbis like this

#17 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

...do it between us over countless generations, with each of us playing our own little part along the way :)

We've seen things that our grandparents would never have imagined, and our grandchildren will likely do the same.

Not really interested in great grand children seeing all the cool shit, I wanna see it with my own occular implants.

Generation ships are a cool idea if you don't mind seeing a bit of deep space but for me transhumanism is the way to go. 

I wanna toke space green on a planet in the Sirius system with the ancestors of the Dogon tribe and fight in the Vogon wars in the Pleiades star cluster.

I wanna travel through a trillion light years of space and get my freak on with an alien with 6 breasts even if it's Acturian breasts and I wanna fuck shit up and write my name in the stars.

Genetic manipulation and technology should be able to gives us the tools we need to get this shit done in the near future (some predictions are of very near future) and then we can get down to some real living.

• The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 1 other like this

#18 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:04 PM

lmao....^^..troll you put things into words i can,t even think of...ta very much...

Edited by wah wah, 17 June 2016 - 09:04 PM.

• weedtroll, Paulie and Dex like this

#19 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:05 PM

Not really interested in great grand children seeing all the cool shit, I wanna see it with my own occular implants.

Fair enough, and I get that :)

But I contend that we've seen a lot of cool stuff in our time as well.

Sure, we should push for better, but I also appreciate what I've seen and done in my time, much of which would have been unthinkable two generations ago.
  • weedtroll, mrsDeeks, wah wah and 1 other like this

#20 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:05 PM

post-7-0-05288000-1466197534.jpg

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.