Photo
- - - - -

Paulie's Disco Biscuit cutt flowering diary...

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#81 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:07 PM

Righto...is she hungry or have i burnt her a bit....top leafs are paling off,which tells me she's hungry but bottom leafs look a bit frazzled?..she not had much tomorite,but wots with the frazzie leafs?
Attached File  IMAG0871.jpg   178.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0882.jpg   106.73KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0883.jpg   141.25KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0872.jpg   180.49KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0873.jpg   173.84KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0885.jpg   160.16KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0884.jpg   182.45KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0886.jpg   143.72KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0888.jpg   175.98KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0887.jpg   178.42KB   0 downloads
Cheers Guys👍
  • 2scoops, smokin soul, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#82 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:29 PM

looks to me they  ...burnt bach ewe fed once @ 3.5 ml litre followed by 2 feeds of 2 ml a litre and this happens i doubt its hunger,ive not used tomo in a while or on this strain,so i cant comment but since feeding she took a turn for the worst,but there again she might also be deficient in cal looking at her,is she still supping proper ? :huh:  looking again id say deficient now 

• weedtroll, denots, Paulie and 1 other like this

#83 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:43 PM

Cheers Beef,she drinking 1.2ltr daily,no runoff.gave her mollases to runoff earlier,1.6ltr.
  • weedtroll, denots and captain beefheart like this

#84 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:51 PM

yo bach ...........get on the coco...........its time to dust off  me truncheon   ;)     :huh: 

• weedtroll, denots, Paulie and 1 other like this

#85 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:58 PM

First things first Beefy,lets get this 1 done innit...its not cal def,leafs look different...could be too much light/heat tho?
Eta..look at 2nd topic,my leafs look the same.
http://gr0wing.blogs...oms-how-to.html
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, denots and 3 others like this

#86 Hopper

Hopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:19 PM

Plenty of bud sites on her paulie
  • Paulie and Zephyr like this

#87 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:55 PM

I`d be well chuffed with that plant Paulie, it`s got plenty of budding tops, it will  do you proud come chop m8. :)

• denots, Paulie and Zephyr like this

#88 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:43 PM

Nice Paulie, Just read through mate, seen so much disco biscuit i feel like dancing now  :D .

Coming along great mate, I wouldn't worry about a couple of dodgy leaves at the bottom of the plant it happens, and the other leaves near the top that have started to curl up is heat stress or cal def imho. Just make sure your PH is in range as well, if that's out It can cause all sorts of probs in any medium.

Subbed for the rest of the ride Paulie.

• The Dude Abides, Paulie, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#89 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:44 PM

Plenty of bud sites on her paulie

nice 1 Hopper,most i've had on a plant so far mate☺

I`d be well chuffed with that plant Paulie, it`s got plenty of budding tops, it will  do you proud come chop m8. :)

thanks jimmi,i'm very pleased indeed mate,they not gonna be huge buds but there's plenty of them for sure☺...hope ing for a few gees innit😆.

Nice Paulie, Just read through mate, seen so much disco biscuit i feel like dancing now  :D .

Coming along great mate, I wouldn't worry about a couple of dodgy leaves at the bottom of the plant it happens, and the other leaves near the top that have started to curl up is heat stress or cal def imho. Just make sure your PH is in range as well, if that's out It can cause all sorts of probs in any medium.

Subbed for the rest of the ride Paulie.

Cheers denots...although i cant see any rusty spots like a cal def would show i've listened to wht you and Beefy said,so i've given her a dose of cal/mag.

She at day 30 now and she deffo showing a bit of heat stress so i've raised the light a few inches and got a fan blowing cold air in thru 1 of the passive intake vents,temps are 25-34c.looks like the burning has stopped but i've lowered the tomorite to 1ml/ltr just in case,gonna give a mollases dose tomoz.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 2 others like this

#90 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:50 PM

Sorry,hit wrong button lol...
Took some pics but they not very good,got a bit of the shakin stevens lol...Attached File  IMAG0890.jpg   140.22KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0895.jpg   201.29KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0896.jpg   173.1KB   0 downloads
Chugging along nicely☺
Cheers Peeps👍
  • The Dude Abides, smokin soul, denots and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.