#1 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:42 PM

Finally after a 4 month unexpected break am back up an running 

First time with LED and have gone for the Mars pro epistar 160, It has a seedling, veg and flower mode and has the timer built in, plus takes humidity and temp of tent as well as being remote controlled.

Space is tight so am using a 600 x 600 secret jardin tent  at 170cm tall and have room for just one 30 litre fabric pot.

mixed up 20 litres of multi purpose with 10 litres of perlite and chucked in a bit of guano and some mychorryzal fungus too. 

Am growing Shackzilla from Sannie's seeds and have just put a fem seed to soak in water overnight before going straight into its new pot in morning.

The strain is a cross of Shack which is a Shiva Skunk X Jack herer crossed with Super Silver Haze so it ticks the sativa boxes for me .

Will eventually be making up a scrog screen to go in here and will also raise pot off ground to allow air underneath in the coming weeks.

really pleased to have my hobby back up and up running as its been something I've missed a lot.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 15 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:50 PM

Goodstuff m8, best of luck :)

• Dekay, A1 Sativa, denots and 2 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:57 PM

Nice one :)

Lovin the disco light colour, so very funky :D And the strain sounds top dollar. Do love a bit of SSH and JH ;) Big fan of the sats too.

Best of luck :)

• Budgie, Dekay, A1 Sativa and 4 others like this

#4 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:30 PM

Might pop back at some point see how its going buddy :)

• Budgie, weedtroll, denots and 2 others like this

#5 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:41 PM

Good to see you still alive and kicking and ready to go again @A1 Sativa

jackXsshXskunk......it does sound like a bit of a belter if you like it on the heady side :evil:

Mars160, is that 160w draw?

• weedtroll, duke, A1 Sativa and 4 others like this

#6 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:15 PM

Thanks for the  good  words

@ Budgie

It's power consumption is

Bloom: 360~390w | Growth: 240~270w

i think the 160 reference  is the amount of LED lights in the unit although I havent counted them.  It's a 600 watt HPS equivilant and i've smoked some really frosty led grown buds lately so wanted to give LED's a try 

Edited by A1 Sativa, 20 June 2016 - 10:16 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#7 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

Am watching this one, can't wait to see how your LED performs with the Shackzilla.

• Budgie, duke, A1 Sativa and 3 others like this

#8 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:20 PM

Added the seed I had put into soak overnight into the big pot the following morning under the seedling light phase setting on 24/7.  Not a lot happened so put another 3 seeds in with it over the next few days one of which i cracked first in the airing cupboard.

I've 3 seedlings up now but am pretty sure my strongest most advanced is the original one I put into soak overnight on the summer solstice and also a full moon so maybe will lead to something amazing. This is only going to be a 1 plant scrog so the other ones will be re homed.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#9 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:16 PM

I fished  out the 3 spare plants and repotted and decided Saturday to switch from the seedling light mode to the brighter veg setting on 18/6.

Plants took a day to adjust and have now started to go for it.

The Shackzilla that's in the big pot is fattening up on the stem and it's been a while since i've been able to achieve compact internodes like she has.

Edited by A1 Sativa, 05 July 2016 - 05:17 PM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#10 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:36 PM

They're not hanging about are they mate :)

I've just checked the dates, this could be a proper hyperrealetheral-astrophysical zong fest of a grow :joint:  . Judging by the pictures at the bottom of my teacup :gbwiz: .

The Autumnal Equinox is on September 22 2016 14:21 GMT this year. Now surely that would make it a special one if they're ready by then. What do you reckon, is that in the time-frame for this one @A1 Sativa ?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, A1 Sativa and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.