21 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:39 AM

Hey guys im back with another question any one grew domina before I been reading around and I'm eventually gonna change all my variety to literally cbd strains, I have a good man to help me make oil...

so I have painkiller by Dr underground http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-3328 that's a regular strain because it's strong and from the many seeds I grew of this they all have had exact same shape

I'm also growing into the sensi star cbd
http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-6585
as well because so far two same uniform plants

I'm trying to find other regular strains for groom and was wondering what you guys thing of think of this lovely sounding and stable too for my nooby self :D
http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-3820

I know I talk too much I'm just a loner lol.... But yeah if you have grown the non cbd version please share your experience or even just a thought on this strain please. thanks in advance and hope you been to vote out :)

Edited by Labs dexter, 23 June 2016 - 08:40 AM.

• 2scoops, Lab Rat, duke and 2 others like this

#2 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:42 AM

hello lab mate. They all look good strains to me, the CBD botanic looks good with 8% cbd, I think that's a top percentage for a cbd plant.

I might be wrong but ask duke, he's the man for cbd plants, as he grows them for Tina (Mrs Duke). I personally would like a bit more thc as well as I am a stoner, but saying that, I do take oil to ease pain as well mate, but like getting stoned as well lol. If only we could have the best of both worlds, high thc and cbd around the 25% mark would be nice. Maybe 1 day a.

• 2scoops, Lab Rat, duke and 2 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:02 AM

hello lab mate. They all look good strains to me, the CBD botanic looks good with 8% cbd, I think that's a top percentage for a cbd plant.
I might be wrong but ask duke, he's the man for cbd plants, as he grows them for Tina (Mrs Duke). I personally would like a bit more thc as well as I am a stoner, but saying that, I do take oil to ease pain as well mate, but like getting stoned as well lol. If only we could have the best of both worlds, high thc and cbd around the 25% mark would be nice. Maybe 1 day a.

Thanks for they reply denots

If you want best if both painkiller by Dr underground is your strain buddy it's really vigorous, strong and strong smoke and does indeed get you stoned and couch lock stoned if harvest on time

but if you leave till amber crystals it will definitely drop any one I know it really is best of both worlds that one..

I do enjoy a good smoke lol and for relief but definitely a brain basher with really bad munchies..

I been looking into dukes diary and watching his bits and bobs...
  • Lab Rat, duke and denots like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:42 AM

hi labs im allways suspicious of seed banks/sellers calling strains cbd strains which when tested prove not to be as claimed i dont know if those you posted are any good,i can say for sure cbd crew/dutch passion cbd skunk/haze has been tested and proven to supply as claimed 1-1 being around 5%thc and 4.78% cbd i have grown her several times with good results but,imo your wasting money buying unproven genetics as shown by our good friend jeff ditchfield at one of the cannabis shows asked the vendors for test results i think only 1 at the whole spannabis show could show genuine lab test results and that was cbd crew the bud buddies site has more detailed info link in my sig or in the med section here,good luck

• 2scoops, Lab Rat, denots and 1 other like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for that buddy :) I will do too

Edited by Labs dexter, 23 June 2016 - 11:10 AM.

• duke and denots like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 02:00 PM

hi labs im allways suspicious of seed banks/sellers calling strains cbd strains which when tested prove not to be as claimed i dont know if those you posted are any good,i can say for sure cbd crew/dutch passion cbd skunk/haze has been tested and proven to supply as claimed 1-1 being around 5%thc and 4.78% cbd i have grown her several times with good results but,imo your wasting money buying unproven genetics as shown by our good friend jeff ditchfield at one of the cannabis shows asked the vendors for test results i think only 1 at the whole spannabis show could show genuine lab test results and that was cbd crew the bud buddies site has more detailed info link in my sig or in the med section here,good luck

I also saw a video maybe a year back with Shantibaba and Mr Nice at the Spannabis i think it was and they were being interviewed about med strains, they said summink similar about these claims and even had some tested which all came back totally different to the claims made by breeders so basically alot of shit around, i think he also mentioned the CBD Crew seeds were good cbd meds but i forgot and i can`t find the video now, the one that did test as it said it was on the packet were the skunk/haze of theirs and Dutch Passion, both are the same plant originally from Shantibaba and Mr Nice i think, it was summink along those lines anyhow.

• Lab Rat, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:02 PM

There is a Mr nice strain aswel a cbd one can't remember the name on herbies as I was shopping.

I can tell cbd stoned from thc stoned to be fair I smoked allot of resin before we got introduced to weed up north lol but the stoned of these so called cbd strains I have tried so far they all give a happy mellow stoned with really really bad munchies...

It's worked for me as in appetite wise I was 14 stone of muscle before I failed my mot and been shrinking and not eating much because of medication I dropped to 11 and half stone lol I was that at 10,

painkiller I can definitely vouch for and so cbd critical cure I'm just hunting for more so I can get some oil done thanks to one of the bud buddies dude I know I can get some oil hopefully get off the morphine fully.... I hope :(...

And if you notice I ain't paying for dear cbd strains they are cheapest lol ;) when I hunt boy I go into details but these strains are cheapest

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:24 PM

There is a Mr nice strain aswel a cbd one can't remember the name on herbies as I was shopping.

I can tell cbd stoned from thc stoned to be fair I smoked allot of resin before we got introduced to weed up north lol but the stoned of these so called cbd strains I have tried so far they all give a happy mellow stoned with really really bad munchies...

It's worked for me as in appetite wise I was 14 stone of muscle before I failed my mot and been shrinking and not eating much because of medication I dropped to 11 and half stone lol I was that at 10,

painkiller I can definitely vouch for and so cbd critical cure I'm just hunting for more so I can get some oil done thanks to one of the bud buddies dude I know I can get some oil hopefully get off the morphine fully.... I hope :(...

And if you notice I ain't paying for dear cbd strains they are cheapest lol ;) when I hunt boy I go into details but these strains are cheapest

hi labs imo it depends very much on what ailment your trying to help with as to which strains can help with in our case i make tinas oil now to help her with the pain and swelling of arthritis and hip problem which also gives great pain and a sort of phantom limb syndrome causing her to fall a lot so i generally grow afghanis of various sorts some hybrids with big breeder claims and high numbers,some have been crap for pain but good for inflamation so i will run them again and have it tested in the lab (making sure to retain the genetics)and if it has atleast a 15% thc and 3-4% cbd this seems the best for tina who is also my guinea pig for testing the mixes of oil some have little cbd and masses of thc (cashcropper trim oil) so not a great medicinal oil,till i add an oil from my fave afghan1 which test at my perfect ratio of 15-18% thc and 3-6% cbd and does so naturaly and is clonelike with little phenotypic variance and strangely is not labeled as cbd or medical in many seedbanks so is not feminised also sensi seeds maple leaf indica often has great natural cbd high and still super potent to smoke,the oil can be extremely trippy!but basically what im saying i think is dont get caught up in the hype and go for the tried and tested and landrace genetics genarally have higher natural cbd ,fuck me i need a spliff now,peace

• Lab Rat, denots and Dex like this

#9 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

hi labs imo it depends very much on what ailment your trying to help with as to which strains can help with in our case i make tinas oil now to help her with the pain and swelling of arthritis and hip problem which also gives great pain and a sort of phantom limb syndrome causing her to fall a lot so i generally grow afghanis of various sorts some hybrids with big breeder claims and high numbers,some have been crap for pain but good for inflamation so i will run them again and have it tested in the lab (making sure to retain the genetics)and if it has atleast a 15% thc and 3-4% cbd this seems the best for tina who is also my guinea pig for testing the mixes of oil some have little cbd and masses of thc (cashcropper trim oil) so not a great medicinal oil,till i add an oil from my fave afghan1 which test at my perfect ratio of 15-18% thc and 3-6% cbd and does so naturaly and is clonelike with little phenotypic variance and strangely is not labeled as cbd or medical in many seedbanks so is not feminised also sensi seeds maple leaf indica often has great natural cbd high and still super potent to smoke,the oil can be extremely trippy!but basically what im saying i think is dont get caught up in the hype and go for the tried and tested and landrace genetics genarally have higher natural cbd ,fuck me i need a spliff now,peace

Thank's for taking your time to write this lol I had to light one to read lmao

But yeah for me its nerve pain in my lower back, epidural caused allot problems with my groin so now that fooker and I supper from mental health issues I go loop De loop every now and again . So pain relief, mood enhancer and appetite builders..

That's when I came across painkiller lol It was a good read then I tried it and it's the best smoke,grow and helped reduce the pulsating pains of the nerve on a bad day.. But it made me happy as a bird and made me eat for hours and hours I literally wake up with lots of food wrapper's lmao sarnies and drinks propa food chocolate wasn't enough..

How do you test em may I ask because if I can I would like to send these across to test or if I can test em my self.

I have bad times with any afghan (really don't know how because the are hardy) and any kush strains not a fan of the taste much, high thc strains make me a horrible person like achohol so that's why I'm going all cbd.

From the oil I'm not looking to get stoned by the way I literally want the benefits of pain relief and all the goodness, I like to smoke spliffs to get stoned enjoy that allot but really low thc is my cuppa lol

So I'm on a journey and hopefully if successful I could try it and tell ya what benefits I get :D I seen the list you made buddy and I'm all for low thc

#10 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:14 PM

maybe the higher percentage wouldnt matter as when they equal its not the same high as when its massively different with <THC

@Labs dexter

I did grow BD for a long time from cut and its 100 percent indica so would be good for pain anyway use to get me to bed good style did the BD was gutted when I lost it but it was a low yielder, it made you hungry, sleepy and very stoned and was also a nice tasting bud. Lastly dont trust numbers given out on packs I was talking to Dutch passion tony and when they get the actual grow bud tested can be different and vary wildy under different circumstances with the end user, tailor oil to how you like it is best bet for all your needs lol ;)

• RealMed, Lab Rat, duke and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.