21 replies to this topic

#11 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:17 PM

fuk the cbd its crap..............thc is what ya after mun ........or in my case im looking for thcv .........lots of it yum yum :D   up up and away see :D

• Dekay, RealMed, Lab Rat and 4 others like this

#12 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:17 PM

Wouldnt it be possible to kill off some THC using temp and still have the other goodies, I dont know if I remember right but isnt CBD more stable at a lot higher temp or am I tripping :P

• RealMed, Lab Rat, duke and 2 others like this

#13 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:39 AM

CBD can be as high as THC ie over 20%, but getting a seed breeder willing to #1 take the time to breed it. #2 get a strain stable that will produce a High % that even comes close to the top of what is tested. #3 A breeder willing to let go of a strain that is high say 18% CBD 1% THC in seed form, good luck.. Most seed breeders are only starting to be willing to let go of seed out that might throw 1.1, at best 2.1 but not 18.1. :(
  • Lab Rat, duke, denots and 3 others like this

#14 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:53 AM

CBD can be as high as THC ie over 20%, but getting a seed breeder willing to #1 take the time to breed it. #2 get a strain stable that will produce a High % that even comes close to the top of what is tested. #3 A breeder willing to let go of a strain that is high say 18% CBD 1% THC in seed form, good luck.. Most seed breeders are only starting to be willing to let go of seed out that might throw 1.1, at best 2.1 but not 18.1. :(

At the moment I'm looking for my bestest two cbd smokes and gonna cross em, make my own cbd ish strain. .

So far the cbd domina is great plants very vigorous, I'm looking forward to my crimbo diary might over flower domina and pollinate painkiller :D.

I know what your saying tho RM it makes sense what you are saying. .. before long tho like thc breeder's will be making stronger and stronger strains eventually... I hope lol
  • RealMed, Lab Rat, duke and 1 other like this

#15 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:51 AM

At the moment I'm looking for my bestest two cbd smokes and gonna cross em, make my own cbd ish strain. .

So far the cbd domina is great plants very vigorous, I'm looking forward to my crimbo diary might over flower domina and pollinate painkiller :D.

I know what your saying tho RM it makes sense what you are saying. .. before long tho like thc breeder's will be making stronger and stronger strains eventually... I hope lol

CBD is an incomplete Dominate, what does that mean? Incomplete dominance is a form of intermediate inheritance in which one allele for a specific trait is not completely expressed over its paired allele. So the 1.1 strains are only carrying one gene for CBD, and the lets say 18.1 or you could say 1.0 is carrying two. So if you breed two 1.1 you should get 3 pheno types, 25% 1.0, 50% 1.1 and 25% 0.1 or ie mostly THC. Ok well maybe 4 as you can also get a 2.1 but that hasn't been explaned from what I have read but think it's a modifying gene..

If you go to http://analytical360.com/testresults and look at the high CBD, you will see there are some very high CBD and some others not so good. most are 6 to 17%

If you have any Q's hit me up, nothing I know is a secret, but I have spent hours learning lol

my cross that was CBD 9.86 THC 9.55, and over 8' tall after I topped it a few times, and it's sister that was 10' after topping that was CBD 10.31 THC 0.55 giving it a 18.58 CBD:THC ratio,

Attached Files

• Attached File  ho.jpg   184.02KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  rev.jpg   215.98KB   0 downloads

Edited by RealMed, 20 August 2016 - 05:10 AM.

• Dekay, 2scoops, Lab Rat and 5 others like this

#16 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:33 AM

Oh here is when they where longer into flower. They both had big colas, and I liked them very much.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ls.jpg   149.48KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  rev.jpg   165.95KB   0 downloads

Edited by RealMed, 20 August 2016 - 05:33 AM.

• Dekay, 2scoops, Lab Rat and 6 others like this

#17 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

I've see your past stuff m8 but seeing them again nearly bowled me over
  • RealMed, Lab Rat, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#18 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

I've see your past stuff m8 but seeing them again nearly bowled me over

Thanks.. It was nice when I could grow outdoors..

here is some lab testing I seen on high CBD strains at http://analytical360.com/testresults
There's a long ways to go IMO but also it's great people are starting to really understand there is more to cannabis then just THC.

Attached Files

• Attached File  cbd1.jpg   144.69KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  cbd2.jpg   152.44KB   0 downloads

• Lab Rat, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

#19 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

I did grow BD for a long time from cut and its 100 percent indica so would be good for pain anyway use to get me to bed good style did the BD was gutted when I lost it but it was a low yielder, it made you hungry, sleepy and very stoned and was also a nice tasting bud. Lastly dont trust numbers given out on packs I was talking to Dutch passion tony and when they get the actual grow bud tested can be different and vary wildy under different circumstances with the end user, tailor oil to how you like it is best bet for all your needs lol ;)

That was Sensi Seeds Black Domina Deeks ;) I wouldn't have called it a low yielder, maybe medium. I think she was the only plant I have ever grown that you may well be able to get away with growing with no CF, because she smelled like freshly dug over soil :lol: Very earthy indeed, peppery almost..

Incredibly dense buds so unfortunately very susceptible to the dreaded bud rot. A cola so heavy it made a physical thud if cut off & dropped to the ground.

Loved the stuff myself too m8 :) Thankfully I still have 5 seeds so she aint gone forever..

• Dekay, RealMed, Lab Rat and 4 others like this

#20 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:16 PM

maybe the higher percentage wouldnt matter as when they equal its not the same high as when its massively different with <THC

@Labs dexter
I did grow BD for a long time from cut and its 100 percent indica so would be good for pain anyway use to get me to bed good style did the BD was gutted when I lost it but it was a low yielder, it made you hungry, sleepy and very stoned and was also a nice tasting bud. Lastly dont trust numbers given out on packs I was talking to Dutch passion tony and when they get the actual grow bud tested can be different and vary wildy under different circumstances with the end user, tailor oil to how you like it is best bet for all your needs lol ;)

"it made you hungry, sleepy and very stoned" That doesn't sound like CBD at all more THC.. CBD you don't get the Hungry or stoned like THC does, more over body feeling and just makes you feel happy. I agree the Numbers on Packs are only there best most are much lower or pure hopes!!

fuk the cbd its crap..............thc is what ya after mun ........or in my case im looking for thcv .........lots of it yum yum :D   up up and away see :D

You might have liked the POGK it had/s THCV, I like CBD I never really care for the THC high. I haven't had a bad asthma attack in years thanks to using high CBD cannabis.

That was Sensi Seeds Black Domina Deeks ;) I wouldn't have called it a low yielder, maybe medium. I think she was the only plant I have ever grown that you may well be able to get away with growing with no CF, because she smelled like freshly dug over soil :lol: Very earthy indeed, peppery almost..

Incredibly dense buds so unfortunately very susceptible to the dreaded bud rot. A cola so heavy it made a physical thud if cut off & dropped to the ground.

Loved the stuff myself too m8 :) Thankfully I still have 5 seeds so she aint gone forever..

WHY IMO it's so important to breed and keep seeds from good strains so they are not gone for ever.
  • Lab Rat, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.