• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

#1 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

Hi folks and welcome to Dude's diary (the last one got lost when the forum software changed)

This will be an indoor grow (my first completely indoor grow).

I will be growing in the Orgasmatron which is located in an outbuilding in my place in Normandy.

This will be a soil grow as usual, as organic as I can make it, although if needs be I will use non organic pest control methods.

The Strains: I had intended to grow some Trifle crosses sent to me by Goodbudgie about 18 months ago but due to germination problems I only have one of these, it's called LaShitz (not sure of the exact parentage).

Goodbudgie also sent me (from Dutch Passion Tony) 2 Frisian dew seeds, these are both up and running.

I've also added a Purple Maroc x Mango Haze (one of my own creations) and a few Black Widows that I bred last year.

The Orgasmatron: This is a mylar covered groom 1.1 x 0.9 x 2.2 metres. I've got a bathroom fan for extraction, a hole with tights stretched across it for intake, various fans, oscillating and static and a dehumidifier for later in the grow.

They have been started under a 125w CFL, after a while they will go under a 400w dual spec HPS.

As usual I will be using Tomorite for nutes, with a little Maxicrop (seaweed extract) and some bio silicon which I've not used before.

Anyway, enough waffle and on with the farty bits.

Here's a pic of my mummified cats guarding my stash from last year (still got plenty left lol)

This is week 1, 2 Frisians, 1 LaShitz and 1 PM x MH.

A seaky peek at the Orgasmatron with the door open, I'm using the large cardboard box method to keep them close to the light.

This is about week 2, a few Black Widows have been added.

An overhead shot at the end of week 2. There is some basil, parsley, French beans and a chilli in there as well.

A close up of the largest Frisian.

I will be updating weekly at least and will include some wildlife and garden pics and other farty stuff.

As usual any comments, advice, abuse and farting around will be welcome.

All good things

TDA

• Winstun, Budgie, Up2nogood and 26 others like this

#2 UNITED

UNITED

Autoflowerist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Will keep an eye on this dude mate.

By wildlife any dinosours or zebras? Dont mind a bit of wildlife myself ;)

Grow room looks sweet.

All the best
  • Winstun and The Dude Abides like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

Is it even safe to have to slippers that close together?
  • Winstun, The Dude Abides and UNITED like this

#4 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

Will keep an eye on this dude mate.

By wildlife any dinosours or zebras? Dont mind a bit of wildlife myself ;)

Grow room looks sweet.

All the best

Welcome aboard UNI, no zebras around these parts but there are lots of tits, mice, slow worms, toads and moles (bastards).

I'll show some pics later.

Is it even safe to have to slippers that close together?

Yeah it's perfectly safe olmec, they are my emergency back up slippers, I really only use them to keep the cats happy.

Hwy dedester, its damn fine to see you back in the land of Frog, firing up the orgasmatron for another adventure.

i didnt know you could get stoned off basil, parsley and french beans, so im chuckin my white skunk crosses outa the groom and am off to b&q for some basil seeds lol.

Like the cardboard boxes, very inventive, but points deducted for no slipper shots in the orgasmatron

This will be an excellent alternative to the bloody world cup, im staying for the adventure.

Best of luck mate, not that you need it.

Hey BBB, good to see you around amigo, you've lost a B somewhere.

I'm really happy to be back Frogside, the other herbs are for culinary use only, even piss head stoners gotta eat sometimes.

I really like cardboard boxes, I used to live in one once but got evicted for not keeping up with the mortgage payments.

World cup has not been too bad so far, I'm not keen on football but at least it seems that teams are going out to try and win rather than making sure they don't lose.

I'll see if I can sniff out your diary.

All good things

TDA

Sent my farty frogfone with singing and dancing and scratch'n'sniff apps

• 1984, olmec and UNITED like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

I like the sound of the LaShitz hope all goes well for ya Dude with this one, being your 1st indoor grow and all.

I can see you a real cat lover keeping them well happy with you Emergency back up slippers, good man :)

• The Dude Abides, 1984 and UNITED like this

#6 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

dude im subbed, and i reckon i could get a cheeky 'slipper in grow pic' for you later on ! 

good luck

Roy

• The Dude Abides likes this

#7 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

good luck again Dude , lol :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• The Dude Abides likes this

#8 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

I like the sound of the LaShitz hope all goes well for ya Dude with this one, being your 1st indoor grow and all.

I can see you a real cat lover keeping them well happy with you Emergency back up slippers, good man :)

Cheers Jimmi, I may well need your help at some point amigo, this week probably.

I let the cats chill all day, they only guard my stash at night. I've PM'd GB to find the origins of LaShitz, it's a pretty little thing to look at.

dude im subbed, and i reckon i could get a cheeky 'slipper in grow pic' for you later on ! 

good luck

Roy

Good stuff Roy, I've only shown my emergency back up slippers so far, still have the 'all weather', old and smelly, contingency and the day to day ones to come.

Got to keep people interested after all.

good luck again Dude , lol :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

Hey Zipp, this grow is purely for fun with a bit of breeding thrown in, with a bit of luck.

Got a big stash and it's good stuff, my best in 30 odd years of growing, far out man.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, 2scoops, Zipp and 1 other like this

#9 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

nice selection there. ive not smoked parsley for a few years, should revisit it really as i remember it being a belter. I do smoke basil daily and its much better than thyme.

those dead cats look a bit paler than i remember them. maybe you are not feeding them properly.

• The Dude Abides, 1984, Zipp and 1 other like this

#10 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

nice selection there. ive not smoked parsley for a few years, should revisit it really as i remember it being a belter. I do smoke basil daily and its much better than thyme.

those dead cats look a bit paler than i remember them. maybe you are not feeding them properly.

Cheers Mrs Willy, everyone seems concerned about the cats, they're fine I can assure you, one of them got a little damp when I pissed on it but apart from the funny smell all seems well.

I'm thinking of adding cauliflower to my repotoire for obvious reasons, it's versatility knows no bounds as a butt plug and you can eat it as well.

How's your penis btw?

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, 1984, Zipp and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.