#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:49 PM

Afternoon peeps :joint:

To do our bit for the cannabis forum world, and in absence of any info from their owners I figured it best to let you know what's been occurring, as far as I know, to help dispel any rumours/relieve that forum anxiety that the THCTalk members will have no doubt been experiencing.

It appears that the talk server went down 3 days ago and despite repeated attempts could not be brought up again. So a new server box has been ordered and should be up and running today, all going well.

I can't say if this was due to h/w failure, a technical problem or a hack. No doubt when the forum does come back up the beans will be spilled and normality will return. Meanwhile, THCTalk members are more than welcome to park your butts here until you know whats occurring.

To any of the thctalk mods/staff that may look in, please feel free to post any status updates in this thread. Most of us are still mates, don't hold any grudges, and we do want to help each other out if we can. :mr:

• mellowed, Dekay, 2scoops and 38 others like this

#2 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

Afternoon peeps :joint:

To do our bit for the cannabis forum world, and in absence of any info from their owners I figured it best to let you know what's been occurring, as far as I know, to help dispel any rumours/relieve that forum anxiety that the THCTalk members will have no doubt been experiencing.

It appears that the talk server went down 3 days ago and despite repeated attempts could not be brought up again. So a new server box has been ordered and should be up and running today, all going well.

I can't say if this was due to h/w failure, a technical problem or a hack. No doubt when the forum does come back up the beans will be spilled and normality will return. Meanwhile, THCTalk members are more than welcome to park your butts here until you know whats occurring.

To any of the thctalk mods/staff that may look in, please feel free to post any status updates in this thread. Most of us are still mates, don't hold any grudges, and we do want to help each other out if we can. :mr:

That's mighty decent of you Budgie and thanks :)

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 19 others like this

#3 PeaceLoveUnity

PeaceLoveUnity

We Can Make it Work!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

This is extremely appreciated, couldn't find a bit of information anywhere!

Many thanks,

Peace, Love, Unity

• Budgie, 2scoops, RobThePotHead and 11 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

Do those server boxes serve beer and pork scratchings @Budgie ? :joint:

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 12 others like this

#5 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:08 PM

Do those server boxes serve beer and pork scratchings @Budgie ? :joint:

Oh yes indeed jimmi, and, configured right, you even get proper hairy bits and a good head.. :beer:
  • Dekay, 2scoops, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:27 PM

Might have to tell the Landlord of my local to get one, cus service is shite . :beerbelly:

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#7 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

@Budgie , well said buddie had loads of cyber pals on thctalk :D :D

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

@Budgie , well said buddie had loads of cyber pals on thctalk :D :D

It were my idea Zipp but i`m none too good at putting it all into words, what with my ssssstutttteringgg and all that long paragraph rigmarole type stuff,  i let GB sort it ;) Heheheee :D

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#9 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:03 PM

It were my idea Zipp but i`m none too good at putting it all into words, what with my ssssstutttteringgg and all that long paragraph rigmarole type stuff, i let GB sort it ;) Heheheee :D

Dont forget the deal you agreed to though. Once @weedtroll / @GeorgeyBoy returns to normality, he gets to pick your forum persona for the week :rofl:

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:07 PM

Dont forget the deal you agreex to though. Once @weedtroll returns to normality, he gets to pick your forum persona for the week :rofl:

Like fook he does, not this chicken here. :D

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thctalk is down, thctalk has gone, with farty bits, THCTalk, THCtalk Status

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.