45 replies to this topic

#11 Spencers

Spencers

indoor/outdoor grower with man tits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:03 PM

Good forecast my sack hasn't stopped raining since I made that post anyway.

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#12 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:22 PM

Looking good Spencers, are they autos? What strain?

I think the sun is making an appearence next week so all should be good.

Try to get a slipper shot if poss, maybe a wellie shot would be more appropriate.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, Slippery, Paulie and 2 others like this

#13 Spencers

Spencers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:34 PM

there lowryders mate first grow outdoor with em my mate got a batch from suzy seeds and threw a few my way thought why not and no bother will get a few new pics up 2morow mate.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 2 others like this

#14 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:00 PM

Hi Spencers, thought I'd drop in & take a look m8 :)  I used to have a bit of occasional outdoor fun in my greenhouse, too risky these days with new neighbours.

I was taking a look at the first or second pic in the first post ;) I believe that one of your plants has thrips having a munch.. If you look carefully you can see small silvery white trails on the top surface of the leaves. That is typical thrip damage. Spidermites produce tiny white dots.

I don't suppose you can do much about it right now being outside & all. Just make sure that if you handle the outdoor ones you don't go anywhere near the indoor plants unless you give your hands a damn good scrub & change your clothing :P

Either that or I pray your indoor plants are not in flower so you can treat them properly.

Subbed up, looks like fun & nice plants :)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#15 Spencers

Spencers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:08 PM

Hi Spencers, thought I'd drop in & take a look m8 :)  I used to have a bit of occasional outdoor fun in my greenhouse, too risky these days with new neighbours.

I was taking a look at the first or second pic in the first post ;) I believe that one of your plants has thrips having a munch.. If you look carefully you can see small silvery white trails on the top surface of the leaves. That is typical thrip damage. Spidermites produce tiny white dots.

I don't suppose you can do much about it right now being outside & all. Just make sure that if you handle the outdoor ones you don't go anywhere near the indoor plants unless you give your hands a damn good scrub & change your clothing :P

Either that or I pray your indoor plants are not in flower so you can treat them properly.

Subbed up, looks like fun & nice plants :)

nice one lad ive noticed that seems to be the case if i put them in the shed crawlys like to make there move appreciate the spot you have a good eye mate and my indoor grow is located on a different property but always wash my hands thoroughly on site to avoid that disaster. :)

Edited by Spencers, 15 July 2016 - 06:11 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Slippery and 3 others like this

#16 Spencers

Spencers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:46 PM

Couldn't get to them today but the Mrs Did and sent me on these due a feed 2morow got sunshine all day as well 25° forecasted 2morow :)

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#17 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

Nice one Spencers.

Great that the wife is helping out too.

A family that grows together is a family that grows together :D

I'd love to do an outdoor one day. I have this idea that sun grown weed would be that little bit tastier :D

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 2 others like this

#18 Spencers

Spencers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

@weedtroll it does help mate and makes for good conversation as we both have an interest tbh tho should of went with another strain you should give it a go tis quite fun battling the elements.
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 3 others like this

#19 Joe

Joe

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:53 AM

They look really healthy and happy there man, nice one. My mate has a trifle out his back, I'm actually quite surprised how well it's doing. It's a photo tho so not sure if it'll be ok in late flower, it'll probably be freezing here by then lol. Best of luck with your venture:)
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#20 Spencers

Spencers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:20 PM

thanks @Joe its a funny old summer they are happy enough not expecting much yield tho an outdoor grow has been on the list for a while and you will be surprised by some photos my mate last year pulled 4.5 ozs from a few blueberrys  he pretty much just dumped them in a field and left nature to take care of the rest although some did have to be scrapped not enough people doing outdoor grows anymore would like to see more but understandable given the quality and beauty of growing under lights,

Edited by Spencers, 17 July 2016 - 01:21 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.