#1 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:11 PM

HI Everybody =)

Right, straight to the point here, its my first ever grow so yeah, im pretty much super noob here =)

plants are now 3 days old  and just after getting theyr first feed.

im using coco/perlite as a medium and they are in 1.2x1.2m tent under 600w 400v lumatek hps.

i know its far from perfect but thats all i have atm.

temps are going from 23c-27c and humidity is between 50-70% (had to use wet towels to keep it 

up cos im using passive intake atm and iv 5inch extractor. anyways ill throw a pics up as well and 

ill take it from there. 

and plants wise iv no idea what they are cos they kinda got mixed up,lol i had 3 northern lights,1 ak and 1 blueberry but

only 2 of them survived cos seemingly my dog decided to turn into a vegetarian xD 

Attached Files

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 21 others like this

#2 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:20 PM

Good luck with your maiden grow mate,hope it goes well for you.all looking sweet at the mo innit,keep that fookin dog away from them,throw him a cabbage or something lol..
Atb☺
  • duke, Zipp, denots and 5 others like this

#3 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:27 PM

Good luck with your maiden grow mate,hope it goes well for you.all looking sweet at the mo innit,keep that fookin dog away from them,throw him a cabbage or something lol..
Atb☺

LMAO xD ya have me here in bits laughing. haha i sure will =)

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#4 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:20 AM

Best of luck max :)

You'll never be a non grower again ;) Watch out though as it's way more addictive than you thnk.

Best of luck amigo. I've subbed up and can't wait to see this one produce tasty arse buds ;)

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 7 others like this

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:26 AM

Good luck m8 mon the coco! Dogs/cats love cana
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#6 Stoned Again

Stoned Again

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:22 AM

All the best on your 1st grow mate
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#7 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:30 AM

Nice one @(-_-)Max :weed:

And so the journey begins eh? About time too, you'll never look back.

Little words of advice if it's your first time.....don't over-react to every little change.....less is more......and keep plenty of cabbages to chuck at the dog, if that fails turnips are a good alternative I've found. Bear that in mind and you'll be fine :)
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 6 others like this

#8 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:48 AM

Good luck on your 1st grow Max, If you need any help there are plenty of peeps on here who will give good solid advise.

It ain't hard mate, the hardest thing is to have patience.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#9 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:54 AM

Ty for all the encouragement here 😃

And I know that I have to patience ,tho
I couldn't believe when I checked dem in de morning before work and seen that how much bigger they have gotten ova night like 😂 broader leaves and stuff.

Tho Id o have a question here. Atm only nutes I have are canna Coco a+b 2part. Like what else should I buy or get ?

And ty again.
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:58 AM

Fingers crossed that you get a bus load full of some nice weed, tokeing away at till your hearts content :joint: . Try not to get the leaves wet on your plant at this stage unless needs be they still very young and will easily fry, even more quickly under the 600hps. Good stuff Max. :D

P.S

No need to go crackers with lots of different stuff to start with, learn how to grow then if you like start adding extra`s. AnB has everything in for the plants needs. That said first thing i`d be getting for this grow is a pk boost of some sort for flowering, i`ve always used pk13/14 but their are others if you look.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.