• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:50 AM

Today we wake to another story of islamist terror attack in france.

A hgv driven through a huge crowd.

I do think the time has come to lace up our boots, loads the magazines, and confront the islamic state in there caliphate.
Cowards hitting civilians because they are on the back foot and cant do anything else because the security forces soon kill them.

Send in the so called un troops or a conglomerate of eu troops an put this shit down. 100,000s of troops not just the fee 100 to do a bit of training. Its taking to long while needless civilians die.
No point in relying on the force of iraqi an the ragtag malitia they have chucked together with little training an weaponry.
Join the russains an get the job done.

Open the doors to the ones who want to live in the so called islamic sstatean kill them where they stand.

Religion is a bad thing in a modern world. And has no place in my view as an atheist.

rip to those men, women and children who passed away last night.
Xxxx
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#2 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:01 AM

Fuckin world is going to shit.

mostly in the hands of believers too.

all religions should be banned and left for history.

Never happen of course far too many fundamentalists about, both christian and muslim.

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#3 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:06 AM

Xxxx

all religions should be banned and left for history.

Never happen of course far too many fundamentalists about, both christian and muslim.

Of course it'll never happen... Because it's all about having power over others...

RIP the innocents.

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#4 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:30 AM

Fookin shocking,I'm with you mds get over there and fook em over proper stop the rot at its roots CUNTS,BIG
  • mellowed, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:06 PM

Most are homegrown terrorists using the banner of Isis to cause this shit and i`m pretty sure Isis is getting leathered by forces from all over the world and not just Isis either, i will go with 10`s of 1000`s of innocents are dieing out their from indiscriminet bombing and starvation, children , woman the lot, not to mention a million innocents killed in the Iraq war. Problem they have is once the ground forces come they just hide their guns & bombs and mingle in with general population, they don`t wear cammoflage see. What a to do ? It`s all caused by the west this is originally trying to tell the middle east how to do things. Killing Isis who are mostly Iraqi sunni muslims and ex Saddam Hussain Replublican Guard (Baathist party) forces on their home soil won`t stop this, that lot want their own sunni state and not to be ruled by shi`ite muslims who have taken over Iraq since Saddams down fall. It`s just all fucked up now the lot of it and it`s not going away, well i can`t see it. One thing i would do though if i was judge in the UK or anywhere for that matter, but to stay within the law here in UK,  if someone was found guilty of being involved in terrosim, whatever that maybe, killing, raising funds, preaching hate against the west or whatever but breaking laws due to terrorism offences. To stay within the law well they would certainly get lifed off and not just 5 years so they then come back out after 3 years to cause more mayhem, life the cunts off is what i say if we do catch them b4 shit happens and their lies the problem, catching the terrorists b4 shit happens. It`s just fucked up good style and theirs no answer or cure as things stand imo.

R.I.P the French innocents.

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#6 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:24 PM

My son is in France now I want him home soon as but his planes not till 8 tonight :(

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 7 others like this

#7 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:09 PM

french guests staying at the moment, very sad to see their country like this. Next week guests from Zimbabwe, their country is also very broken now. In august myGurkha friends and familes come to stay, their country destroyed by earthquakes. Soon my house will be a refugee camp with ensuite grow room.  By xmas I think Iwill need more room for people as by then im sure europe will be ablaze.

• Budgie, mellowed, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#8 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:04 PM

Today we wake to another story of islamist terror attack in france.

A hgv driven through a huge crowd.

I do think the time has come to lace up our boots, loads the magazines, and confront the islamic state in there caliphate.
Cowards hitting civilians because they are on the back foot and cant do anything else because the security forces soon kill them.

Send in the so called un troops or a conglomerate of eu troops an put this shit down. 100,000s of troops not just the fee 100 to do a bit of training. Its taking to long while needless civilians die.
No point in relying on the force of iraqi an the ragtag malitia they have chucked together with little training an weaponry.
Join the russains an get the job done.

Open the doors to the ones who want to live in the so called islamic sstatean kill them where they stand.

Religion is a bad thing in a modern world. And has no place in my view as an atheist.

Xxxx

• duke, mrsDeeks and Joe like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:28 AM

Its time to stand up and start enforcing a no religion approach to everything around the world and normalising it so that all new births have no idea about their background or religion and all the utter nonsense and rules that were created for them a thousand years ago, religion is a hate crime :)

• Budgie, weedtroll, duke and 1 other like this

#10 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:46 AM

Its time to stand up and start enforcing a no religion approach to everything around the world and normalising it so that all new births have no idea about their background or religion and all the utter nonsense and rules that were created for them a thousand years ago, religion is a hate crime :)

Nice idea but it won't work...

I was born Catholic because of my father, but I don't believe in any god :lol:

But you will never stop muslims indoctrinating their young into it. They have a duty to make the world Islam, it's in the Quran.

People that are brainwashed in to carrying out this duty & getting fuck knows how many virgins are stupid..

They're going to die instantly & that will be that I'm afraid... No crossing "go" to any kind of heaven because there isn't one :)

What you have now is the best you are ever going to get until you die, or change your lifes course of course.

I once built a 16th scale fighter model of a P51D Mustang, it was a US fighter, very godd to with droptanks.. On the side of the engine it said

"This Is It!"

And this really is it....

This is all you are ever going to get....

• weedtroll and duke like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.