Photo
- - - - -

blackberry kush auto review

dutch passion blackberry kush auto review smoke report grow report with farty bits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:44 PM

hi all time to get this review down,again i shall start by thanking dutch passion for the chance to grow these autos and to say well done on some nice auto genetics,

right well the dutch passion auto blackberry kush has to be one of the easiest autos i have grown with no problems whatsoever the plant was started in large bucket (25ltr) of ugro coco under 96w cfls for first 2 weeks then 250w mh for a month then 250w hps for the duration lighting on 18-6 cycle due to electric costs,feeding dutch pro veg and bloom nutes for hard water at 1.2 ec ex bg run to waste ph varied daily.

again i found the first month boring with very little above coco action but then in 2 weeks they become a fair sized plant mine was 65cm high and wide indica shaped smell is minimal until last few weeks then very strong if brushed or shaken,trichome production is good with coverage of trichs extending out to as far as the tips even on larger leaves develops some pretty colours in late flower not to be mistaken for budrot as i nearly did!

harvest was taken at 67 days with 10% amber trichs yield for her was around 3.5 oz dried cured and destalked the foliage made a good amount of effective oil for my lady and is good sleepy time meds!

smoke is reasonably strong and indica type fussy head sleepy yawny munchies makes you want to eat mangoes and listen to reggae,well it does me!

all in all i would say well worth growing but of the dp autos i have done so far the blackberry kush would be 2nd choice first being the colorado cookies which i shall be doing again soon,peace and good green luck

heres a couple of pics from the diary

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:35 PM

So glad I started two colorados then ;) Thanks again good sir :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#3 Spencers

Spencers

indoor/outdoor grower with man tits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:41 PM

very helpful review as im a big fan of kushs might just try this out :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:13 PM

just grown this and now it cured its a cracker for bed time, bit like  having valum ;) , a  super body stone.

the smell is defo blackberry a bit  mine was very purple   and very easy to grow as duke says

• duke and Hot Sausage like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dutch passion, blackberry kush auto, review, smoke report, grow report, with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.