7 replies to this topic

#1 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:27 PM

Hey everyone, just finished my latest project. In my late teens I used to love making bongs and used stuff from around the house. This time I sourced all the parts online. I haven't had a bong in a very long time, well til today :-0 this bong was made from a a4 size green plastic sheet, a clear tube, clear hose, various grommets and 4 table leg ends. I brought the cup n tube.

What do you think?Attached File  20160726_191531.jpg   51.33KB   0 downloads
  • The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

I like it lots looks a good en it does. I remember when i was in my 20`s i made a coconut bong with a bamboo neck and a clay chillum was used for the weed, real cool thing i took everywhere in a back pack, it was best thing since sliced bread. Fucking frightening thought now taking a hit on a bong, my lungs vwould fall out i swear i`d need oxygen to recover. lol. Good stuff though Mickey. :D

• The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, CocoMonkey and 4 others like this

#3 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

I like it lots looks a good en it does. I remember when i was in my 20`s i made a coconut bong with a bamboo neck and a clay chillum was used for the weed, real cool thing i took everywhere in a back pack, it was best thing since sliced bread. Fucking frightening thought now taking a hit on a bong, my lungs vwould fall out i swear i`d need an oxygen to recover. lol. Good stuff though Mickey. :D

Cheers Jimme :-) it's taken bloody ages bending the plastic and that. I here ya buddy, I have to take a extra big breath now :-0
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops and duke like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:55 PM

nice job that sticky it looks very professional i do love a nice bong mines getting a bit worn out now,peace

• The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#5 CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:57 PM

I like it lots looks a good en it does. I remember when i was in my 20`s i made a coconut bong with a bamboo neck and a clay chillum was used for the weed, real cool thing i took everywhere in a back pack, it was best thing since sliced bread. Fucking frightening thought now taking a hit on a bong, my lungs vwould fall out i swear i`d need oxygen to recover. lol. Good stuff though Mickey. :D

My best attempt was with an empty can of carling, was more like a pipe than can bong, seen some gooduns tho, world war 2 gas mask bong, the pocket baby bottle,

@StickyMicky nice build mate its really creative, is it easy to take apart to clean cos thats always a bugger.
  • The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#6 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:00 PM

My best attempt was with an empty can of carling, was more like a pipe than can bong, seen some gooduns tho, world war 2 gas mask bong, the pocket baby bottle,

@StickyMicky nice build mate its really creative, is it easy to take apart to clean cos thats always a bugger.

Hey mate, thank you :-). It all dismantles and reassembles pretty easy, I made sure of it.atb
  • The Dude Abides, CocoMonkey and DreDdYBoY like this

#7 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:15 PM

looks tidy bach ...but looking @ it i doubt ewe be able to kill a bowl in one...the length of draw is to far imo,i do like a bowl in 1 see ..cough cough :bong:

• The Dude Abides, Mick and DreDdYBoY like this

#8 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:26 PM

looks tidy bach ...but looking @ it i doubt ewe be able to kill a bowl in one...the length of draw is to far imo,i do like a bowl in 1 see ..cough cough :bong:

Cheers mate :-) Yeah you would need some god like lungs for a hole in one. I cheat and use a gauze :-D
  • The Dude Abides, captain beefheart, DreDdYBoY and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.