• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:20 PM

Ok, here is my contender right now...

Orange Bud fan leaf

gallery_1146_441_110750.jpg

gallery_1146_441_119496.jpg

Think that upped the game a tad..

Oooooo game on buddy mine is half the size and still on :) I had a afghan last year the size of dvd case.... nice one tho Mds
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#12 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:40 PM

By the way I don't read newspapers either, let alone the sun :D I just found that issue in my garden one morning & had a gander at the state of the world.. Then I found a use for it with that leaf & two big blocks of granite :)

Seems I left it in there a tad too long though, it'll be impossible to remove it without it disintegrating...

I was going to frame it as I reckon it's one of the biggest I have grown personally ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#13 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

By the way I don't read newspapers either, let alone the sun :D I just found that issue in my garden one morning & had a gander at the state of the world.. Then I found a use for it with that leaf & two big blocks of granite :)

Seems I left it in there a tad too long though, it'll be impossible to remove it without it disintegrating...

I was going to frame it as I reckon it's one of the biggest I have grown personally ;)

:D You nutter M  :D , the leaf is supposed to be from a current grow :P . Better put that in the rules eh  :D .

I used to keep a few leaves and press them to make canna leaf clocks. All i did was buy a cheap £ shop wall clock, take it apart, remove the hands and face & glass, put a plain face back on, or just turn the old face around so the face was blank, then put the leaf on top and replace the glass & hands. Looked cool hanging in the groom.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#14 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

:D You nutter M  :D , the leaf is supposed to be from a current grow :P . Better put that in the rules eh  :D .

I used to keep a few leaves and press them to make canna leaf clocks. All i did was buy a cheap £ shop wall clock, take it apart, remove the hands and face & glass, put a plain face back on, or just turn the old face around so the face was blank, then put the leaf on top and replace the glass & hands. Looked cool hanging in the groom.

Well the plants still growing :P

:lol:

I like that clock idea... Think I'd have glued leaf blades to the hands though, a sat leaf for the second hand & Indicas for the minutes & hours..

Remember you read it here first...

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 3 others like this

#15 CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:24 PM

Ha yes im all over this one!
Great comp btw denots
  • Dekay, denots, olmec and 2 others like this

#16 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:10 PM

Well the plants still growing :P

:lol:

I like that clock idea... Think I'd have glued leaf blades to the hands though, a sat leaf for the second hand & Indicas for the minutes & hours..

Remember you read it here first...

I've tried it before M. I stuck the leaf blades to cardboard first so they were nice and flat, but because the hands pass over each other they used to get stuck and it didn't work all the time. So in the end I just used a hole leaf and no numbers as the face, looks better imo.

If the plants still growing then your back in the game mucka  :yeahmate: . As soon as someone, mentioning no names :P , makes an award up I'll get it to you.

Ha yes im all over this one!
Great comp btw denots

Top man Coco, Thanks mate. Look forward to your leaf/leaves.

• Dekay, CocoMonkey, Paulie and 1 other like this

#17 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:20 PM

I've tried it before M. I stuck the leaf blades to cardboard first so they were nice and flat, but because the hands pass over each other they used to get stuck and it didn't work all the time. So in the end I just used a hole leaf and no numbers as the face, looks better imo.

If the plants still growing then your back in the game mucka  :yeahmate: . As soon as someone, mentioning no names :P , makes an award up I'll get it to you.

Well it's flowering now, but yeah it has about 5 weeks to go so it's still alive for a while at least :D And she was a mum too, just a biggy.

I was kind of continually growing a few things out to a large size & taking cuts to do the very same again, but I think they got where they needed to go now ;) They weren't looked after too well by the previous owner you see...

Must admit the hands being too close didn't quite occur to me, good point & a shame :(

• denots, Paulie and Dex like this

#18 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:16 PM

gallery_375_440_340111.jpg

gallery_375_440_626878.jpg

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#19 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:59 PM

i only gotta small 1 :D

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#20 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:15 PM

Will go grab one in a minute :)

• denots, olmec and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.