Photo
- - - - -

Gorilla Glue plus guests .......... Zipp Stylee

gorilla glue rhino ryder stardawg advanced nutrients coco air-pots 250 to 660w 1m2 parabolic shade

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#11 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:45 PM

I'm in for the ride Zipp,will be watching closely innit😉☺
Hope they do you proud mate...😆
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:29 PM

The GG is one i looked at too Zipp, i shall follow this baby on myself, i`m interested to see how you do with Gorilla Glue. :D

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 6 others like this

#13 Dave the Shrew

Dave the Shrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

I've read a lot of good things about gorilla glue.
Gorilla glue #4 mainly.
A strain I really want to try and will be putting a couple outside next year to see how they fair.
Fast buds seem to do a lot of nice strains.
Good luck dude.

The Shrew
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#14 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:05 PM

lol i'll try my best LK these are ment to be petite lol we'll see ... the GG is ment to be a hard hitter and same as the RR she's the auto version of medicine man by mr nice

so hopeing to smash the lot of them lol .... hope alls well mate :party: :joint:

Going by your previous grows mate,you'll nail these...ill be keeping a close eye on how you get on man...very interested in these strains myself...best of luck matey :)
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#15 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:37 PM

Good luck on this Zipp, you know your the fastbuds king around here!

• duke, Zipp, denots and 4 others like this

#16 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

I might possibly come back here you certainly do not keep me waiting for the next diary mate, I like your style and good luck we all need a bit of that now and then :)

• duke, Zipp, denots and 4 others like this

#17 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:28 PM

I'll just take a seat here.
Nice strains sir!
Good luck Zipp.

lol cheers rek im hopeing one of thems got a new taste for me as im finding most green quite samey samey but the oil does give you a good dunt though :dazed:

i think its me mate chaseing the alcohol buzz which your not going to get lol ... bastard lol

Far out man, subbed, they're new slippers I reckon, your last lot didn't have laces, really looking forward to this.

All good things

TDA

hi dude hope your well buddie and alls well in froggy land and yeh im looking forward to this one myself been a long wait for these beans :drunk:

Ace, I can actually see the pics for once  Sometimes I could, sometimes I couldn't previously...

But when I could  Wow...

Also booked a ticket on the journey

lol grab a pew mds theres plenty room and the jars are full ........... trying these " boveda " pouches in my jars this time round the 62% ones , i just like to try new things buddie lol :hookah:

http://www.bovedainc.com/

I'm in for the ride Zipp,will be watching closely innit☺
Hope they do you proud mate...

hi paulie hope your well buddie and steering clear of the sheep lol you and zephs name are on the GG & RR mate when you want to trip the light coco fantastic lol will post them down :smokey:

The GG is one i looked at too Zipp, i shall follow this baby on myself, i`m interested to see how you do with Gorilla Glue.

cheers jimmi as the shrew says good things are comeing from the gorilla glue #4 and these autos were from a GG#4 clone so fingers crossed it lives up to its rep mate  , im sure boogie liked it as well :happyleaf:

I've read a lot of good things about gorilla glue.
Gorilla glue #4 mainly.
A strain I really want to try and will be putting a couple outside next year to see how they fair.
Fast buds seem to do a lot of nice strains.
Good luck dude.

The Shrew

cheers shrew yeh heard good things so just hope the introduction of the auto gene dont feck it up lol  ,  everythings crossed lol buddie :wink:

Going by your previous grows mate,you'll nail these...ill be keeping a close eye on how you get on man...very interested in these strains myself...best of luck matey

im starting to find them a little samey so looking for something completely different next grow lol we'll see :spell:

Good luck on this Zipp, you know your the fastbuds king around here!

lol thanks ginge i try my best matey , hope alls well with you and yours buddie :vape:

I might possibly come back here you certainly do not keep me waiting for the next diary mate, I like your style and good luck we all need a bit of that now and then

you know you will you cant help it lol and i've always got to have a grow on i feel lost if not :shockedwow:  , :tgc: :tgc:

Not quite day 1 but the gorilla glue is out the traps with the stardawg close behind but i've a Horrible feeling about the rhino ryder ..........

so lo i grabbed a riot cube and stuck another one in just incase lmao so we might have 4 girls to play with in a day or two

the tails of the GG and SD were out the bottom of the cubes  .. so into the 10lt pots they go  , also potted the RR but not seen any life yet but plenty time plus theres a back up on the way lol

20160802_185230.jpg

20160802_185238.jpg

:vape: :vape:  , :tgc:

Ps , just think i'll be chopping here in 70 days lo the mind boggles :lol: :lol:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#18 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:18 PM

Day 1

lol we have a full house started the girls off with a little cal/mg and a&b to 0.6 ec and ph'ed down to 6

so will give a spray of tap water here and there and leave them alone

oh under the 250w hps but its a few feet away lol :lol::bigjoint: :bigjoint:

20160803_193154.jpg

20160803_193202.jpg

:bong: :bong:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#19 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

bless they look lost in them pots it still seems odd to me this big pot for a seed  but im getting used to it now,good luck with these,question how long after germing before you feed them?peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 5 others like this

#20 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:03 PM

bless they look lost in them pots it still seems odd to me this big pot for a seed  but im getting used to it now,good luck with these,question how long after germing before you feed them?peace

hi duke i feed the pots with a mix of a & b and cal / mg 0.6 ec & pH down to 5.8 / 6.0 then pop the seedlings in then any watering is with feed mate but sprayings just tap water :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gorilla glue, rhino ryder, stardawg, advanced nutrients, coco, air-pots, 250 to 660w, 1m2, parabolic shade

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.