Photo
- - - - -

Gorilla Glue plus guests .......... Zipp Stylee

gorilla glue rhino ryder stardawg advanced nutrients coco air-pots 250 to 660w 1m2 parabolic shade

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#61 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:10 PM

Coming on strong Zip, reckon I just caught your diary right time. Goodluck mate :pimped:

• Zipp, denots, dal and 2 others like this

#62 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:32 PM

OMG it was doing my head right in :wacko: Every time you updated Zipp I popped in & every time I couldn't see the pics so I couldn't really comment :rolleyes:

However I just opened this in a new tab & presto :D Just thought I'd try it on the offchance...

I see you had a little accident, tut tut :lol: Seems you got a tad too lubricated before dealing with the plants :P

Looking well back on track fella, I for one am very pleased to finally see that :D

• Zipp, denots, dal and 2 others like this

#63 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

looking super fit and growing like mad they are again living up to the name nice work and good imo when you find light feeders who still produce the goods,peace 

these are looking nice duke , nice compact shape for tents lol well so far mate you know what can happen lol :lol:

Coming on strong Zip, reckon I just caught your diary right time. Goodluck mate :pimped:

alrighty buddie yeh spot on timeing there just hitting flower in a few days recon these will be quick finishers LR :pimped:

OMG it was doing my head right in :wacko: Every time you updated Zipp I popped in & every time I couldn't see the pics so I couldn't really comment :rolleyes:

However I just opened this in a new tab & presto :D Just thought I'd try it on the offchance...

I see you had a little accident, tut tut :lol: Seems you got a tad too lubricated before dealing with the plants :P

Looking well back on track fella, I for one am very pleased to finally see that :D

cheers mds with the coco you can fix cock ups very quickly mate , there going great guns now apart from the stardawg but think she's just the runt of the seed run lol

but she'll spit out a few oz by the time im done with her :lol:  , :vape: :vape: :tgc:

Day 32 , lights off

DSCN4867.jpg

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Lab Rat and 11 others like this

#64 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:15 PM

coming on now zippa bach,filled out nicely in there :D

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#65 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

coming on now zippa bach,filled out nicely in there :D

cheers Cpt there jogging on well now buddie , :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• duke, denots, dal and 3 others like this

#66 Boogieman

Boogieman

Ghetto Pass

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

Zipp my man your plants are looking good.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#67 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:48 AM

Zipp my man your plants are looking good.

there comeing on boogie the rhino ryders going to be the star of the show the way there growing but fingers crossed the gorilla glue pulls it out the bag lol :pimped: :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 7 others like this

#68 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:44 PM

Flying now mate and looking tip top. That tent floor and pots are disappearing quick Zipp   :yeahmate:. Your be wall to wall soon mate. 

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#69 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

It looks like you have the perfect amount of plants to fill the tent wall to wall.

I used to like a bit of white rhino, and presume your rhino ryder has a bit of that in it?

they will be buddin up real soon eh?.

the 4 girls in 10lt pots would be better in a 1.2 tent billy but the 1m2 will have to do lol its a little tight lmao

and yeh its a straight cross with medicine man aka white rhino ( mr nice seeds ) crossed with fastbuds auto genes so hopefully its close to the original mate :D :D

Flying now mate and looking tip top. That tent floor and pots are disappearing quick Zipp   :yeahmate:. Your be wall to wall soon mate. 

lol yeh there growing fast mate thats them on bloom nutes as of tomozz ( change of plan today lol ) so these were 5wks veg

i think the big one was telling me to change to bloom as she was showing yellow tips and i know she was NOT over fed so thinking lacking in PK lol who knows but its an educated guess lol :huh:  , :lol: :lol:

Day 34

thats them on bloom nutes now at 1.2 ec

20160905_185947.jpg

20160905_190002.jpg

:pimped: :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#70 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:03 PM

getting a little bigger now lol its getting tight ,  Day 38 , 1.2 ec

DSCN4874.jpg

DSCN4875.jpg

DSCN4876.jpg

DSCN4877.jpg

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gorilla glue, rhino ryder, stardawg, advanced nutrients, coco, air-pots, 250 to 660w, 1m2, parabolic shade

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.