259 replies to this topic

#121 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

made some hash the other day took a pic, thought i'd share, sure its from either the 25 or 45 micron bag ! 

in the freezer as i type ! lemon skunk ice o later ! oh yes ! 

Attached File  IMG_5664.jpg   274.29KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_5666.jpg   213.1KB   0 downloads

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, Zipp and 4 others like this

#122 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:46 AM

Is that for rosin or smoking?

I'm getting two A2 maybe A1 screens in the next couple of weeks
  • denots, Roy Cropper and gingerb like this

#123 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

they are lookin tip top m8

• denots and Roy Cropper like this

#124 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:22 PM

@olmec both, I keep a little hash back for a few joints but most goes to rosin m8, as for a1 and a2 screens I can only presume that means the size of screen no ? And if it's dry sift your on about then patience drying and curing PROPERLY are the key m8 otherwise you'll be bouncing buds for not a lot of return ! And remember the dildo a vibrator even, I ordered one just for this purpose, turn it on, leave it on the screen and let it do its magic ! Saves the labour intensive bud bouncing !
@Forest cheers fella, thought I'd fuct it by ramming it too much lol ( sounds well wrong ) but I think you know what I mean ( the screen )
  • The Dude Abides, denots, olmec and 3 others like this

#125 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:25 PM

And it's reggae Friday people, in my flat anyhow,

• The Dude Abides, denots, Forest and 1 other like this

#126 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:31 PM

@jimmi2scoops cheers Jim, finally went in tonight and thinned the back out a little, need to make my screen a little smaller next time round as I'm having trouble reaching over the back now, got some pics will upload em in the morning, was a bit unsure about the de-leafing this late on in the day but my thoughts were fuck it ! They are being fed 4 times a day now hydro style ! Sort of, so anything they need they get, 4 times a day ! Lol
Have to say the oil is turning me into a real lazy old git, not like I have no motivation, I just can't be arsed !
Oil free tonight as I've had shit to do, smoked 12 joints today so far ! Chest is in tatters !
So between not being arsed to do stuff or having a bad chest, I'll take the oil all day long thank you please !

Roy the only big scrog i did i think was cheese or jack herer, i forgot which :) but  both leafy strains and if i do it again id carry on through out the grow taking leaves from up top above the screen to open the lower canopy up to light for sure. All that was on my lower buds were some wanky fluffy shite that woulda been great with a bit more light reaching through to their lower fan leaves on and around those buds.

• The Dude Abides, denots and Roy Cropper like this

#127 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:54 PM

@olmec both, I keep a little hash back for a few joints but most goes to rosin m8, as for a1 and a2 screens I can only presume that means the size of screen no ? And if it's dry sift your on about then patience drying and curing PROPERLY are the key m8 otherwise you'll be bouncing buds for not a lot of return ! And remember the dildo a vibrator even, I ordered one just for this purpose, turn it on, leave it on the screen and let it do its magic ! Saves the labour intensive bud bouncing !
@Forest cheers fella, thought I'd fuct it by ramming it too much lol ( sounds well wrong ) but I think you know what I mean ( the screen )

Are you sure roy :D  What with talk of vibrators, dildos & ramming it I'm beginning to wonder about you m8 :lol:

Actually that's a clever bit of thinking fella :) Suspicion averted  :D

Plants looking very nice indeed m8, they should fatten up nicely now! Wishing you all the best for the rest...

#128 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:28 PM

@jimmi2scoops I remember your jack herer diarys m8 spent many a night reading em getting clued up on ze coco !

Sure the last time I done this cheese in this scrog I hacked it at around week 2 then done a brutal de leaf at week 7, hopefully this should of sorted me out !
Anyway,
Reggae Friday in me yard yano, riddim a run !

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 2 others like this

#129 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:46 PM

@olmec  I'd fuct it by ramming it too much

do you need some ointment for that ?  lard is normally best

• denots, Roy Cropper and MDS like this

#130 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:58 PM

made some hash the other day took a pic, thought i'd share, sure its from either the 25 or 45 micron bag ! 

in the freezer as i type ! lemon skunk ice o later ! oh yes ! 

attachicon.gifIMG_5664.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_5666.jpg

oi roy bach..........will ewe be putting that in the cakes in the cafe bach ?   btw tina was unlucky wiv that scag head the other night bach wernt she,old steves got his head full to,poor old nick always gets the shit end of the stick to :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scrog

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.