259 replies to this topic

#31 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

Hey Roy is just you last time your scrog cheese right, not the last time you scrog?
The screen is impressive, all the best with the grow.

I've got a one plant scrog coming up in 3 or so weeks, but with half the size of your screen.

• duke, denots and Roy Cropper like this

#32 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

So how many feeds a day in full bloom 4 or 5 ? and have you noticed a difference in your results ?

• duke, denots, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#33 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:34 PM

@jimmi2scoops I have to say I've had better results with 4 feeds a day rather than just flooding em once a day but tbh m8 I rarely weigh the bud in the end as I don't have any scales, only bakers ones with weights, takes forever so I can't be arsed, so when I say better results I mean to look at, like bigger fuller buds, what I've done is blast em the first time with twice the amount of the next three feeds, so the pump comes on for 2 minutes the first flood, then three one minute bursts, so that's the 4 feeds a day.
Have to say tho Jim I've found it a fine line to walk with the multiple feeds as in little and often,, less is more ! When my wand broke I was only feeding once a day at 2.2ec full bloom, if I'd of done that 4 times a day I reckon I would of been in trouble !
What I really need (want not need) is one of them fancy irrigation timers, I use a basic digital timer that can only do minutes, I wanna have a go at giving em something like 10 second bursts every half hour or something like that, possibilities are endless but it's getting it right with strength of feed and amount of feed I reckon
Wow, been on the oil again tonight, heavy.
  • 2scoops, duke and denots like this

#34 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:39 PM

@gingerb yes m8 just the last chapter of cheese in my life ! Keeping the scrog just changing strain after this one, tis by far the only way to get the most out of a small space, I just cheat by throwing too many in the space so the screen half full when they hit it lmao easy !
  • duke, denots and gingerb like this

#35 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:55 PM

Did I mention that they were all topped, just once the day I got em coz I knew they had a decent set of roots, then potted into final pots a couple of days after

That is all for now, think I'm on the verge of a whitener, went in hard on the oil tonight, and dabs, no need for dabs.
  • denots and gingerb like this

#36 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:58 PM

duw duw cropper its a tad shy on the pics in ya bach....oi fook off the train spotting and give us a few pics butty.....awful shame about sean + billy tonight.....that todds a slimey fooka ent he dirty wasters :D   oi i got a crank handle ya for ya moggy 1000  if ewe need one btw :D

• denots and Roy Cropper like this

#37 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:16 AM

Cool that is then @Roy Cropper 2.2 EC is pretty high in`t it, i reckon you`ll be leathering the AnB and going through plenty of it at that rate. Anyhow i`m loving the system and its a great job you done with it mukka, top bombing DIY style.

#38 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:31 AM

@jimmi2scoops only reason i was feeding so high was cos the wand was broke m8, way too high for me ! quite surprised i didn't fry em ! 

@captain beefheart i hear ewe, here ewe go mukka 

this was Thursdays growings on 

Attached File  IMG_5543.jpg   241.76KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_5544.jpg   174.03KB   0 downloads

and this was last night ! this pic is day 7 of 12/12 today is day 8 ! 

Attached File  IMG_5555.jpg   227.41KB   0 downloads

ill go in Tuesday/Wednesday (thats around day 12 of 12/12) and whip off everything that hasn't made it to up to the screen give em a tidy up of sorts, so more pics then ! 

Edited by Roy Cropper, 06 August 2016 - 10:36 AM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#39 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:37 AM

Hay @Roy Cropper did ya try the 24k hash at 1u hulp ( kosher X tangle ) sounds nice to me

#40 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

@olmec no m8, i tend to only smoke there what i can't get here, and well, long story short i been making hash for years now and have grown out some 24k, thats what the pic on the first post is from, the one with the lighter and the tgc.nl wrote into it, never mind the hash the 24k rosin is straight orange peel ! sure i got a pic of some 24k rosin, wait ill av a butchers ! 

here ya go m8, golden goodness lol 

Attached File  IMG_4475.jpg   157.93KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4476.jpg   151.72KB   0 downloads

glass like shatter ! 

Attached File  IMG_4460.jpg   174.56KB   0 downloads

and a wee selection of different hash, ice-o-later ! cured tho, not like the sticky damp borderline mouldy smell shite you get in dam for 50 euro a go lol

Attached File  IMG_5353.jpg   107.39KB   0 downloads

straying a bit from the diary but its my diary and i'll do what i like (now Hayley's gone)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, CocoMonkey and 9 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scrog

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.