82 replies to this topic

#41 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:22 PM

Think I've made myself a bit of a problem.

This plant has got big, bigger than the pot is able to supply with fluid, it was completely dry an wilted today (less than 24hrs since yesterday's drink) lol, it wasn't even that warm today lol, think I'm going to have to water at least twice a day to keep her alive.

Stem is like twice as think as a clipper lighter
  • 2scoops, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#42 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:30 PM

ok she is getting here flowering swing on now but im not happy with the canopy at all its all over the shop, bit like the valleys around here, it looks like it should do well but still i wanted an even canopy lol, think what cause it is smaller branches vs bigger more heavy duty ones and next time i scrog il be more anal in the spread across the screen. anyway here is a few  pics

so thats weere the mesiest scrogg in the world is up 2 lol but im learning from it and its going to give me nice bud im sure

• 2scoops, duke, denots and 3 others like this

#43 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

looks like a scrog to me m8 ! See what I've noticed is that after the first scrog they just get better, big learning curve ennit !
And it is a learning curve as until I read this thread I had no idea the mh bulbs slow the stretch down !
Getting a 315w cdm this week ! You reckon they would do the same as they have veg and flower bulbs ?
  • duke, denots, olmec and 1 other like this

#44 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:53 AM

Not sure on the lights m8 there new to me
  • duke, denots and Roy Cropper like this

#45 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:30 PM

I wouldn't worry about the canopy to much olmec, As long as the light is getting to the bud sites your be good mate.

All's looking good.

• Roy Cropper likes this

#46 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:11 PM

I know practicaly fuck all about indoor growing bud, never mind scrogging, but it looks like a nice plant to me !

• denots likes this

#47 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:41 AM

Just found a really old pic of the skunk haze on pc. She is on the right, the hole is because I'd just chopped a critical; -) think it's at least 3 years old.Attached File  20150113_110151.jpg   153.41KB   0 downloads
  • denots and wah wah like this

#48 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:51 AM

Just found a really old pic of the skunk haze on pc. She is on the right, the hole is because I'd just chopped a critical; -) think it's at least 3 years old. 20150113_110151.jpg

Phoar that's a neat scrog ;) mine won't be like that lol

Good to see u along in here @StickyMicky
  • denots and Mick like this

#49 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:28 PM

The hardest bit of scrogging is keeping the centre down. The shoots love it there, you have to keep super cropping them to keep more even ;-). Atb bud
  • denots and wah wah like this

#50 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:02 PM

The hardest part of scroggin is crawling round under the screen..esp when you my age (86)...but yes i agree^^

• denots and Mick like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: farty bits, farty, strawberry banana, scrog, coco

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.