353 replies to this topic

#171 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:48 PM

:) Cheers @Petal some of the greenest I've grown :D hope all is well in upside down land :D atb
  • duke, denots and Petal like this

#172 Swilly Jibs

Swilly Jibs

Pull my finger...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:30 PM

Evening Micky, all looking great but I quite like the look of that Druid. Couldn't find it anywhere on google but then read the very start of your diary and now understand why. :)

• duke, denots and Mick like this

#173 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:38 PM

Hey @Jibbers , cheers mate. Yeah hopefully sick seeds will start selling soon, beans so far have been spot on. Atb fella
  • denots and Swilly Jibs like this

#174 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:41 PM

I might enter the first fucking picture in botm for you sticky, bloody hell fella thats a good looking bud ;)

• denots, Mick and Swilly Jibs like this

#175 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:45 PM

Cheers mate :) . When is the comp over? @Dekay
  • Dekay and denots like this

#176 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:48 PM

Cheers mate :) . When is the comp over? @Dekay

You have got till end of month so plenty of time to get the perfect bud shot micky, it got the lot though hasnt it and so solid you should show it off  ;)

• denots and Mick like this

#177 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

Thank you kind sir :) she smells nice an pungent now, like a musky spicy smell with a hint of berry's :-D I will enter it before comp ends mate. Atb
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides and denots like this

#178 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:57 AM

Hello :)

Thought I would post up some thoughts on the strains I'm growing in veg, just to let you know what I think of um ;)

To be honest they have all far exceeded what I was expecting but my favourite so far would be Had-00-K, she has always been that little bit ahead of the others and she is getting real bushy, if I stagger my plants she would be the first to bud up.

Closely following in 2nd is the Druids Circle, she is just that tiny bit behind from the had-00-k but she is growing real nice, I get a little leaf droop after watering from her but that's about it.

The Candied Black Rose is a real nice plant and you can see she has a bit of skunk in her but the kushes have taken over a bit.

Its going to be interesting to see how level my bud canopy is going to be but I can always have my pots at different levels, i'm expecting more stretch from the rose and lemon so I might be lucky and have plants the sameish size. Don't now if its because I have my cfl close when they are in the veg tent but all of them have nice tight internodes and are very close in vigour and health.

ATB :) PICS

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#179 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:23 PM

They all looking bang tidy Mick, but i like looks of the OG budding up. I see what you meaning with the Philosophers Throne, the buds look very critical`ish looking. :)

• duke, denots and Mick like this

#180 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:16 PM

Hey @jimmi2scoops , cheers mate :) the OG is a banging smoke, last grow she looked a lot greener but she has taken some stick this time. Not a nana in sight :)

The Philosophers Throne is very critical dominant, smells just like critical (musky spice) with some fruit :)

Atb mate
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.