353 replies to this topic

#11 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:38 PM

I always try and get as many different types of weed if I can mate. This one looks good, two different kushs and two different skunks :-) had a blue dream (haze) I was going to carry on but she don't like the heat that much. Atb

Yep i always like growing a selection, boring if growing all the same strains unless you get different phenos.

I've got a blue dream auto finishing this week, which could be interesting.

• hazed bunny, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#12 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:04 PM

Hey everyone, well it's a good start :-) the druids circle and had-oo-k have shown there tap roots just with a 12 hour soak in water, very quick :-). The black rose should burst by the morn I reckon. The Cutts are still in a shot glass of water and I will put them in my homemade airoponic cloner tomorrow. All will be explained tomorrow :-) ATB
  • Dekay, hazed bunny, duke and 4 others like this

#13 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:20 PM

good luck with your new grow mick ,  :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• duke, denots and Mick like this

#14 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Cheers @Zipp atb mate :-)
  • duke and denots like this

#15 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:01 PM

Hello again :-) I been a busy Mick today (stickymicky is about right for today :-0 )

Veg tent 80/80/160 all cleaned out and odds and sods cleaned. Cutts are in the cloner, all three seeds have germed now and are in little pots. Verve multi compost and around 25% perlite. My cloner sits in a propergater and consists of a lot of tape, poundshop container, air stone tubing pump and part of a tray of small rock wool cubes. I put 2 liters of water and 1ml nitrozyme into it.

Time I should tell you all my set ups;

Veg stage
80/80/160 tent
125w cfl for around 3 weeks then a Mars hydro reflector 300 led
4inch low draw outtake
6 inch deck fan
Table :-D
Homemade cloner
Bits I have probably forgotten

Bud tent
1.2/1.2/2 tent
6 inch rhino pro filter/6 inch rvk outake
600w hps
4 inch cold intake tt fan
1 six inch clipon fan
Maxi bright digital ballest/maxi bright relay unit
4 inch mini air con (crap but good for over 30c to stop temp in its tracks)

ATB everyone and sorry for the book :-)

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#16 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:49 PM

Don`t know how i missed this one, it looks like you got yourself a nice selection of seeds and cutts, i`ll follow this one on, good luck with it mate. :)

• duke, denots and Mick like this

#17 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

Cheers Jimme mate :-) pull up a chair. Atb
  • duke and denots like this

#18 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

Oh yeah @jimmi2scoops I will put one of those blue twistz in next time mate; -)
  • 2scoops, duke and denots like this

#19 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

Hey everyone :-) everything is going good here (wish it was a touch cooler lol). All three Sick Seeds have lost there shells now and the Cutts are looking good, they should root in a few day by the looks.

I'm impressed with the germ rate. I have started off 4 and all 4 has rooted 100% :-)

I've decided to include a Philosophers throne in so it's not so boring during this first veg stage. She will just be a small single cola plant. She is being flipped some time this week and she is around two weeks old atm

Pic and info to follow ;-) atb
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#20 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:41 PM

The Philosophers Throne

Genetics - Critical Blueberry x Mind Bender
Veg
Flowering
​Yield

The Philosophers Throne is called so because of it's heavy yet cerebral stone that leaves you feeling, like you've embarked on a quest within your own mind opening doors to corridors leading to inner treasures that you are sure to find. With ancestral genealogy from Critical Blueberry she produces nice robust fruity pungent buds that require you to shake them off your fingers, when toked produces dense heavy smoke that takes you on a mystical journey thanks to the mind bending twists & turns this anfractuous high produces thanks to it's relation to Mind Bender. The amalgamation of the intense highs from the Critical Blueberry along with the cerebral effects of Mind Bender, the Philosophers Throne stone will sit you down comfortably before taking you to places in your mind you never knew existed whilst leaving your mind crystal clear & untwisted. This is a great strain for those who enjoy travelling into the realm of the psychonauts who enjoy allowing their minds to freely wander, whilst enjoying the trip from this enchanting plant that makes the dormant parts of your mind wonder or ponder!

:-) atb

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.