8 replies to this topic

#1 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:35 PM

Got a freebie of green love potion quite a while ago. For the last couple of years I've been searching for northern lights but with no good outcome, so I looked in my fridge at the seeds I had and revised them a bit and found that green love potion has northern lights and Ortega in plus a few more (if I remember rightly) nl genes in so I planted one, for science like Ya know!
The outcome was pretty special! From the seedling the plant wasn't massive nor did she yield massive but Fuck me what nice weed ! And it turns 30% purple ! The aroma is lush but in flower it proper stinks, she's still drying but tomoz I'll post pics of her before I chopped.
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, Lab Rat and 5 others like this

#2 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:36 AM

Purple has come through a lot since chop and it smells of mint and also a little of lavender.

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 5 others like this

#3 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:39 AM

looks sweet c-man

• duke and Dutchy like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:53 AM

Looks very nice m8 ;)

#5 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

The intense stench has died down but as soon as I pick a bud up to look at there is a definite undeniable mint smell which is quite weird but nice !

Edited by cannamancan, 25 August 2016 - 02:21 PM.

• The Dude Abides, duke, olmec and 3 others like this

#6 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:57 PM

Couple of bud pics after couple of weeks cure

Attached Files

• smokin soul, duke, olmec and 3 others like this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

I'm liking the mint tinge ;) smoke nice?

#8 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:40 AM

It's exactly what it says on the tin, when I was looking for the northern lights for a while it was a certain buzz I wanted and this strain has it down to a T. I wanted the kind of buzz that makes you feel nice and warm from the core which I don't really get nowadays. This does it perfectly, even when you get the munchies from this it feels fantastic, and the taste through the vape is so Fucking nice. I feel quite lucky to have this to be honest, I'm not sure whether I got a lucky pheno or they are just good breeders but this to me, for now is the holy grail. I have a few keepers that are all special in there own way like critical sensi star has mad resin production and a real old school feel. The pheno of trifle I've got is such a nice wake and bake sativa high with a bit of body stone, the sweet black angel is a PERFECT all rounder and now I have this ! Absolutely loving the weed at the min. Spot on. 😁
  • duke, Sprink and Dutchy like this

#9 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

Few more pics from a cutting, left this a little longer and I can see a massive positive difference !

Attached Files

• mellowed, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.