#1 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:43 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-37226030

This apparently with affect the people watching on catch up/demand etc :( Knew they'd try to catch out the people who don't watch live

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#2 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:23 AM

Never paid before won't start now. Close the door 😊
  • 2scoops, duke, W.S and 3 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

Never paid before won't start now. Close the door 😊

I never did until they had bailiff at me door then I shat my self because I don't use filters and was on week 8 of flower lmao... you can just imagine my hole. .. like I was on liquid gold mun.

Then I took the aerial down and we watch online TV not even on I players so I'm hoping they won't have a reason now they are payed off, especially if players won't work unless you have your license number then it's a bingo on the pass thing coz we don't even use em at all

Have you guys read the line where the BBC spokesman says oh you need a license to watch any TV channels lmao
I could swear we are forced to pay BBC because of no adds
  • Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#4 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

Simple answer is not to watch any of the mind numbing crap :)

I don't miss TV at all...

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, hazed bunny and 6 others like this

#5 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:07 AM

I never did until they had bailiff at me door then I shat my self because I don't use filters and was on week 8 of flower lmao... you can just imagine my hole. .. like I was on liquid gold mun.

Then I took the aerial down and we watch online TV not even on I players so I'm hoping they won't have a reason now they are payed off, especially if players won't work unless you have your license number then it's a bingo on the pass thing coz we don't even use em at all

Have you guys read the line where the BBC spokesman says oh you need a license to watch any TV channels lmao
I could swear we are forced to pay BBC because of no adds

they can only fine you if they know who you are. When they chap say no thanks and close the door they can't do anything. Same woman comes to be all the time sees me and says aye ok now lol
  • 2scoops, W.S, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#6 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:39 AM

Bunny is entirely correct :) The goons doing the rounds visiting people have absolutely no right of entry to your property.

As she says, just shut the door on them :D

Not had one here I must admit, but I'm buggered if I'd ever let anybody in here, even if they were wearing a uniform.. I still don't know who they are ;)

• 2scoops, W.S, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#7 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:56 AM

get your phone out and film them, i hear they don't like it and walk away sharpish, or if you really don't like em, phone the feds and tell em you've seen someone peeping thru windows, and he looks like a nonce !   

when the feds show up everyone on your manor will know the "tv police" have been doing the rounds ! 

just saying like ! 

Edited by Roy Cropper, 01 September 2016 - 10:57 AM.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:00 AM

Just hang out of the window and shout, get off my property and dont come back, go on now FUCK OFF.

• Mrs Willy, W.S, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#9 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

I have three highly trained american akitas which I normally come to the door with me lol..

I just tried to go on I player and it just asks if you have one or not I guess if you say yes they can get your address and what not to come and charge ya lol so it's deleted again.

We never watch live or I players and no aerial leads come into me gaff.. touch wood since I showed them that we don't bother.. touch wood the don't fookin bother either lol

Here is one dog we will call this one Mr big Attached File  20160901_134217.jpg   122.35KB   0 downloads
This is Mrs black
Attached File  20160901_134224.jpg   119.52KB   0 downloads
This is Mrs fish this one looks meaner and has a killer of a fart that would make a skunk retire

Attached File  20160901_134241.jpg   148.46KB   0 downloads

I'd do a Mr burns. .."unleash the hound's"
  • 2scoops, smokin soul, duke and 4 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

I have three highly trained american akitas which I normally come to the door with me lol..

I just tried to go on I player and it just asks if you have one or not I guess if you say yes they can get your address and what not to come and charge ya lol so it's deleted again.

We never watch live or I players and no aerial leads come into me gaff.. touch wood since I showed them that we don't bother.. touch wood the don't fookin bother either lol

It doesn`t apply to you at all mate if you dont watch tv as its being shown or catch up tv , then you dont need a license, if they come again just tell them to do one and say you`ve shown them once why should i show you again, are you questioning my integrity and calling me a lier, give them a few seconds just to start opening their mouth to answer, stop them right their and just say, now do one and dont come back FUCK OFF.

• duke, W.S, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.