• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#11 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:35 PM

Quick diary ginge lol we nearly done mate or is it a long flower time :)

• duke, Petal, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#12 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:13 PM

Quick diary ginge lol we nearly done mate or is it a long flower time :)

Only 10 weeks, but seems slow curently.

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#13 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:16 AM

Nice amount of buds. I think you'll just be chopping before I do. 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#14 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:49 PM

Photo update - Just into week 5 of flower

Just finished cutting alot of lower canopy eg underscreen growth away, was getting abit too bush under screen.

Trimmed some abit on top too, to allow all tops to get full light. I noticed a very slight bit of nute burn midway into last week,

but was isolated to just few sections of the plant. Still going with 6 litres every watering and nute up to max now for this week and next.

Oh also this was a surprise, I've realised this clone plant is not Old school from my last grow, but in fact Gumbow from my last grow.
I think I must of mislabelled when I took the cutting, only realised when was trimming today and has the Gumbow sweetness smell to it.

Edited by gingerb, 05 October 2016 - 08:50 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 14 others like this

#15 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

stoner labeling has fecked me up a few times i tend to label right in the first place then mix them up when i repot i lost my fave afghan1 and vanilla kush that way but ended up with peppermint kush and gdp x mazar instead!the scrog looks lovely and gumbow sounds good though not grown them as me and ww dont get on. nice work whatever the strain,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#16 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

Filled the screen up nicely Gingerb :)

Stoner moment with the strain labelling :D

• duke, Forest, Petal and 3 others like this

#17 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:43 PM

Looking sweet mate, I love a scrog :D atb fella
  • weedtroll, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#18 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:56 PM

nice g  up the frabics! 

• Petal, Zephyr, gingerb and 1 other like this

#19 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:33 PM

stoner labeling has fecked me up a few times i tend to label right in the first place then mix them up when i repot i lost my fave afghan1 and vanilla kush that way but ended up with peppermint kush and gdp x mazar instead!the scrog looks lovely and gumbow sounds good though not grown them as me and ww dont get on. nice work whatever the strain,peace

Hey duke labelling error indeed, was first time cloning I was more chuffed I got a cutting to root then i was about labelling correctly.
It's strange this gumbow is a million miles away from any white widow I've had, it def more gdp flavour and smell too it.

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#20 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

Hey duke labelling error indeed, was first time cloning I was more chuffed I got a cutting to root then i was about labelling correctly.
It's strange this gumbow is a million miles away from any white widow I've had, it def more gdp flavour and smell too it.

i did realmeds gdp x mazar and it was the strangest plant ever in 35 odd years smellwise it started of smelling like dogshit i honestly thought id stepped in it one day when tending the plants,then as it matured about 6 weeks in it changed to smelling like a gymnasium locker room sort of bo and sweat!the smell just before the chop is awful and makes you wonder how bad it will taste!though tbh after drying and curing it changed entirely and was not unpleasant,bloody good yielder and excellent for oil making,i still have 2-3 beans left and will do it again next time i do regs but have a whole list to get grown first,good luck

• Budgie, Petal, Zephyr and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scrog, Clone, 30litre, LED

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.