204 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:12 PM

Evening.

I always start a diary before i plant em, otherwise i never do the sods.. So.. genetils..

Coming from Colorado with some of the strongest indica-dominant auto genetics we have found so far. This is a USA autoflowering variety combining a delicious fruity flavour with typical Dutch Passion extreme potency and yields which are significantly above average.  The genetics came from our original best-selling AutoBlueberry and an exceptional Girl Scout Cookie cutting from Colorado, famed for a heavy indica stone with a sweet tropical mango taste.

The hybridisation retains a strong fruity aroma as well as the intense feel-good high from the Girl Scout Cookies. The freedom to grow legally without restrictions in Colorado has enabled some truly excellent genetics to emerge with incredible taste, aroma and potency. This variety will suit indica fans looking for potent USA genetics with fruity flavours and very relaxed after-effects.

DOnt know why all breeders do descriptions like wine tasters. Perhaps.. This got me fucked proper and i couldnt answer the door to the 4th pizza in as many hours as i was nailed to the couch like a glaswegian smackhead   is much more appealing.. Anyways...

I am going to be germing these in some moist underpants. Then into 6 l pots, just B&Q verve, under some T5s for a couple of weeks, then 400HPS in a 1m tent or maybe LED.

Been a while - 18 months nearly. So on with the show.

Abuse, banta v welcome. My first time doing autos and it feels a bit like i am going against nature. But gen gammon slabs and decay seemed to have good reports about this.

Ill do some pics on weekend. Ill put the full seven in and see where we get to. Aim is to keep 4-5 but if they all pukka ill sog and supercrop em just a tad to get a decent canopy.

Until then.

Katanga mes clarts.

http://www.dutch-pas...cannabis-seeds/

:)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 15 others like this

#2 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:19 PM

LMAO @ moist underpants :lol:

Better join the fun because I'm sure it probably will be :D

subbed :)

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#3 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:22 PM

Katanga indeed Darling.

What did you moisten the underpants with?

Is Coloardo close to Colorado or did you make it up?

I can smell them already, better sub up I suppose, especially as it's tagged with farty bits and poopy pants.

Don't forget the slipper shots.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 8 others like this

#4 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

You may remember a member called marmalade dreams darling? Well as you know i like to feed my plants piss.

SO she sent me a litre of piss to experiment with male vs female piss, thinking that the estrogen in womens piss would be beneficial.

So i moistened the pants with some left overs from 4 years ago. Apparently it induces more females in the germin process. But these are feminsed anyway, so i dont really have any plausible explanation to why i moisten the pants with marms 2 year old piss.

But it was just lying about so i thought why not. My brother is up this weekend so he will likely have a good whiff.

:)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 12 others like this

#5 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:30 PM

Hey Swills,cant wait to see this 1 up and running,should be fun innit☺...Best of luch with them fella.
Subbed...
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#6 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:59 PM

der i came in here all excited for pics..............there aint none duw duw swillva :rolleyes:

#7 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

good luck with your new auto adventure swills :D :D

#8 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

der i came in here all excited for pics..............there aint none duw duw swillva :rolleyes:

Moan, Moan, Moan, Moan Moan, Moan.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 5 others like this

#9 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:47 PM

Moan, Moan, Moan, Moan Moan, Moan.

yep................. :bong:

• Mrs Willy, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#10 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:48 PM

ill see ewer 75 days and lower you 5 days bach. im on for a 70 yuurrr.

All about the grower ennit.

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poopy pants, Cannabis growing, grow forum, farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.