204 replies to this topic

#101 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:27 AM

Looking brill Chief;) I'll be over in an hour with my pipe;)
  • Mrs Willy, duke, denots and 3 others like this

#102 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:03 AM

yeah not too bad this far forest. But i think depends on lights schedule , i find i get as much growth with weekends on 24/0 than 5 days on 18/6.

Update from space..

https://brorlandi.gi...gU-UOk8EVcv-MjG

I love this messages mun and hopefully the tomo and bloomer will sort it but looking mighty fine still :D
  • Mrs Willy, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#103 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

Cookies grow through flower mrs, they will stretch lots with lots more bud if they only a week in or what, didnt notice flower time of yours, and you dont want to stretch a plant like that @weedtroll thats just stretching between nodes rather than adding more nodes of growth, There is a few autos I grow that continue to grow near on till end, think different, auto ultimate, green crack, brooklyn sunrise and a few more I cant remember, there are probably autos now that could be scrogged, they looking spot on mate dont worry be right ;)

Thanks deeks, good to know. looking back over diary, they do go nuts. From tiddlers to flowering in 2 weeks. They are a bit low, but could be this new bulb i got, modern tech and all that. Be interesting to see em this weekend. I thnk they have been shoving ut pistils for a couple of weeks. Makes me think about putting in big pots first, under T5s for a month, then wab em under the bad boy.

bring on the buds bach................jacks magic.....mmmm.....i sware ive read this medium somewhere :rofl1:

Its good muck mun and its jacks, what moauwer dewe ewe wunt ennit?

Ay bring on the buds. They dont whiff on the buds, but the stems are nice.

Looking good Swill. I've had much worse looking plants that I was working on every day :)

Agree about Jack's Magic. Not used it for canna but toms & beans etc, very nice light mix.

Best a luck wit the buddage

Cheers sprink, yeah like this muck, seems to hold its stature, even if you chuck water in with hig velocity and teh food seems fit for canna as well.

Looking brill Chief;) I'll be over in an hour with my pipe;)

Welcome mate. cheers for popping in,.

I love this messages mun and hopefully the tomo and bloomer will sort it but looking mighty fine still :D

I thought they needed it labs, yellowing up over weekend so a big tomorite feed and a birra bloom to feed those emerging buds.

More on weekend, cheers yawll.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

#104 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Right.. A week on... Im pleased given the circumstances. They look ok, albeit a bit hungry some of em on larger fans, but new leaves on em are all fine and loads of foliage so not too worried. Tomorite, piss and some of this auto bloom caper this week. been on 20/4 this week, with a midweek water from a mate, who knows sod all about growing. Repeat next week.

As said prob a bit late with the feed.  All leaves still intact on most but may yank a few off to tidy them up a bit.

Impressed with the Bulb, cant remember what it is but came from same recommendation as the tent from Dr hydro and i havent bought kit in years. Its a dual spec and does seem to do a good job of keeping them low. Need to angle the reflector so the taller one gets more light. The other three are of similar size.

Over next few weeks, including this week.. i will showcase each one just to get a close up as they are all v different.

So...

The tent - see the yellowing leaves, But ok for a remote job i keep reminding myself. A smoke is a smoke. Still not convinced on autos vs Photos tho.

This is the hungrier taller one. Ill do pics of her next week as she is v different to rest of em and an interesting vigorous one.

So this weeks plant :swilly: . A right hairy mary. Smells v different to others, noticeably much much sweeter. Tent pics above dont do her justice, but on her own she is a peach. Biro at top for size.

Some massive leaves on her.

And up skirt she is a proper hairy one.

More next week.

Up the Muck and neglected grows. because..

Muck+seeds+light=ganja.

:swilly:

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 16 others like this

#105 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

looking good considering you not there much ,i to am yet to be convinced that autos are worth doing on there own unless your rich and can afford to run big lights and long light hours but they are great imo to grow alongside a photoperiod whilst vegging it or as i have done this time running auto on 12-12 with a flowering photoperiod timed to finish a month before the auto and then i can bang the light hours up to 18-6 to fatten the auto buds for the last few weeks,otherwise i think the autos expensive really and imo bloody boring!but i must admit the potency is as good as some photoperiods ive grown and better than many,good work mrswilly,peace

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#106 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

More piss is needed Swills, big up the piss food. :) Plants are looking tozzing m8. :)

#107 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:10 PM

Some do look like they need a feed more than others so get em fed but all looking good and I think you will like the smoke, and they be done before christmas :)

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

#108 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:45 PM

All looking good considering mate. they could do with a feed though by the looks of things. get a few beers down ya and get pissing mate  :P  :D .

#109 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:58 PM

looking good there swills and imagin what they would look like if you loved them more lol :lol:  , :D :D

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#110 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:24 PM

oi bach go @ the yellow ones with some N  ....not to much now tho slowly slowly ......if ya running tomorite hit em with 2 consecutive feeds 2 ml a ltr....please use tepid water ;)   up the batshit + dirt :lol:

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poopy pants, Cannabis growing, grow forum, farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.