• The Dude Abides, denots, Petal and 2 others like this

#12 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

That's what I like to see, straight in there Petal, and with your home grown seeds as well, good girl  :D . Looking forward to this grow, ain't seen you grow in ages. Good luck with this.

Subbed up my lovely ;)

Cheers Denots! Thanks for the encouragement and good wishes. Great to have you along for the ride hun :)

Great stuff Petal, here's hoping the offspring of Bushy Bianca go as well as their mum.

Your other plants are looking good as well, hope the weather warms up soon for you.

Subbed of course.

All good things

TDA

Yay Dude! Thanks for being here Dude and I'm glad you remember old Bushy Bianca lol (so much better than her scrawny sister lol) ...I think it's going to be a good year climate wise for growing here....not as cold hence why I put them out so early in the season.... Should be a good one... pests, diseases, neighbours, pedestrians etc not withstanding lol :)

Nice one petal :)

I'm sure they'll do great hun. Mon the oz sunshine :D

Hey WT! Good to see you here and thanks for the good wishes hun. Yes! cmon the good old aussie sun lol :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#13 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hi Petal, happy to join the merry throng :D  Good luck with the grow, you sure as heck have the right weather to make the most of that big light in the sky :sun:

I can't remember if you said they were feminised, if not best of luck for lots of lovely ladies :)

Subbed

#14 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:48 PM

Hi Petal, happy to join the merry throng :D  Good luck with the grow, you sure as heck have the right weather to make the most of that big light in the sky :sun:

I can't remember if you said they were feminised, if not best of luck for lots of lovely ladies :)

Subbed

HI MDS, great to have you part of the support team here hun :D Thanks for the good wishes. No they aren't feminised and will be breeding a few seeds if all goes well. :) Cheers!

• The Dude Abides, denots, Paulie and 2 others like this

#15 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:01 PM

Hi Petal☺....i'm a sucker for a garden grow innit,best of luck with it😊...i'll sub if i may,my friend grows in her garden so i may pick up some tips lol..
Atb..☺
  • The Dude Abides, denots, Petal and 1 other like this

#16 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:08 PM

Hi Petal☺....i'm a sucker for a garden grow innit,best of luck with it😊...i'll sub if i may,my friend grows in her garden so i may pick up some tips lol..
Atb..☺

Hi Paulie! :) Thanks for the good wishes hun and very glad to have you along for the ride.  I hope your friend's garden grow does well too...not sure how helpful I can be, i'm not that experienced as a grower and don't do much to them once they are potted. Anyway, glad you are interested in following along. Cheers! :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 2 others like this

#17 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:06 PM

Hope you get fab weather this summer i will sit and watch if thats ok hun :)

#18 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:49 PM

All the best with your grow Petal, sounds a very nice hybrid strain.

• denots, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#19 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:52 PM

duw duw ewe lucky lucky women :D  the best lamp on the market wiv no ellecy involved  good luck petal  :D 

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, denots and 4 others like this

#20 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:22 AM

Hope you get fab weather this summer i will sit and watch if thats ok hun :)

Hey Mrs D, great to have you along and the best chair is just to the right love, you can see everything and comfy as :)

oh they are gonna take off once the sun comes out to play.

cant wait to see how the breeding programme goes.

Are you just pollenating one or 2 branches Petal, or what?

Hi bbb, yes they should take off...past grows have seen them peeking over the courtyard walls :ph34r: .. previously I just let the male pollenate naturally for a couple of weeks before pulling him up and got about 100 odd seeds ...just want some to keep me going.

Not sure how I will do it this time....I have some colloidal silver in the cupboard waiting for me to try and do some feminised seeds (not done that before)...I might try a branch of doing fem seeds and a couple of branches of unfem... on different plants...hmmmm you raise a good question and I'm going to think more about it. Thanks hun :)

All the best with your grow Petal, sounds a very nice hybrid strain.

Hi Gingerb, yes I've found it to be a very good strain. Knocked my socks off last time :fly:  Thanks for popping in :)

duw duw ewe lucky lucky women :D  the best lamp on the market wiv no ellecy involved  good luck petal  :D

yep too right best lamp around and love the no leccy....cheers and thanks Capt. Good to see you here :)

• The Dude Abides, denots, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.