#21 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:29 AM

Hi compadres :)

Happy to report that all 8 seeds have sprouted so now have 2 per pot and they look happy enough. Still very small and it's like 'finding wally' when you look in the pots but I know they are there! :)

Here's a couple of pics of them at about 3-4 days old ... with boot shot B)

Also a couple of pics of my newly adopted cat...haven't decided on her name yet..I just call her little girl for now...so cute :)

4 day old seedling - you can see the cracked shell near her if you look hard enough

Group shot - nothing much to see from this distance yet but they are there lol...oh and boot shot (wondering if Dude will notice the non slipper pic hehehe :D)

Little girl in her harness ready to go outside :wub:

Little girl sleeping on my lap

Thanks for looking folks :weed:

• Mr Pothead, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 18 others like this

#22 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

happy looking both cat and plants but do be watchful as some cats love munching ganja!good luck for nice weather,peace

• The Dude Abides, denots, dal and 4 others like this

#23 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

Sexy boot and Tabby, far out Petal.

I'd love to be living on your patio, got any room?

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, denots and 7 others like this

#24 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:28 PM

Im already there dude...bugger off... :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 5 others like this

#25 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:00 AM

I will be watching with interest @Petal.

How come things dont fall up down under? :D

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 5 others like this

#26 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:40 AM

happy looking both cat and plants but do be watchful as some cats love munching ganja!good luck for nice weather,peace

Cheers Duke, I'll keep an eye on her and my ganga! ... here's to good growing weather. Thanks hun :)

Sexy boot and Tabby, far out Petal.

I'd love to be living on your patio, got any room?

All good things

TDA

Always room for you Dude... although I am filling up the space rather quickly with my current penchant for growing my own produce! you and other friends inspire me and I don't trust the stuff from the supermarkets. Thanks as always hun :)

Im already there dude...bugger off... :)

Shove over Wah and make some room for Dude!  :lol:

I will be watching with interest @Petal.

How come things dont fall up down under? :D

Cheers and thanks Slippery..good to have you looking in :) ... not sure of the physics but you raise an interesting question... maybe that is why I keep falling over! :o  lol

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

#27 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:02 AM

Week 2 Update

The girls and guys are enjoying themselves in the pots and just doing their slow growing thing. Not much to report...I have given them a spritz with the hose a couple of times and they pose for pics for me...that's about it.

I've been spending up big in the garden and hardware store getting all the stuff I need to grow my own veges and herbs and to automate watering...I'm setting up a drip irrigation system and now have most of the stuff for that...I still need to source a backflow valve and probably a rain sensor then I'm right to go.

I put together my new hose reel that attaches to the tap so that is all neat and tidy now (what a pain in the arse that was!) and got a battery powered watering timer ready for me to do the irrigation system - I need to connect the backflow valve and filter before the timer when I set it up...quite complicated these things...it has taken me hours researching online on how to do an automatic system and the stuff I need. Just waiting for the time and the weather to be good to get stuck into it :)

Lucy my new adopted cat is doing well. Eating lots and is happy to be here I think. I freaked out the other day when she jumped onto the courtyard wall! but she jumped back down into my courtyard...phew!!

Ok then folks, that's about it my end of the world. Thanks for popping in! :)

Group shot

Close up of one of them - they all look the same lol

New hose reel and water timer

Drip irrigation stuff

Lucy looking cute

Thanks for popping in folks...have a great week! :)

• Budgie, Mr Pothead, Dekay and 21 others like this

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:42 PM

Nice one Petal, fingers crossed for a boat load of bud come chop, best of luck mate. :D

• duke, denots, dal and 6 others like this

#29 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:13 AM

Hiya Petal, good to see you getting your fingernails dirty again with your little creations :happyleaf: , perfect timing as we miss the sun up north from this time of year.

They are the weirdest coloured beans I've seen in a while, I though they would be toast, but, they've all popped up so all good aye.

I once bought a harness like yours (not the same floral pattern mind!) for my cat, has yours taken to it? When I fitted one to mine, the bloody thing just looked at me 'gone out', fell onto her side and refused to go anywhere lol. Id have had more joy sticking a bit of fish in my back pocket and playing carrot with her :)

Sorry for the kerfuffle btw, it was just me, @ wah wah and @The Dude Abides fighting to get the best spot on the veranda  :spar:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 8 others like this

#30 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

what everyone else said ^^. Good luck petal. I will be here to observe bianca blossoming into a woman soon.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.