• The Dude Abides, duke and Dex like this

#212 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

Didn't u take some pics with the flash in the middle of the dark period a few time. Will be that at my guess

I have always done that buddy flash or using a torch at lights out.

I always look in at their midnight with a torch and take pic to tease my Bro Bro lol.. That's out of the picture because I don that less this grow to be fair been too bizzy.... But normally they get a flash every midnight :), I just don't post em here after being told off lol

And yeah I don't mind the seeds in buddy just hope it's 20 seed max rather than like last round about 50-100 per plant lmao
  • duke and olmec like this

#213 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

It's like my son says a "mystery daddy" we need to solve lmao only thing different was these got stunned normally I stun in flower and get a nanner or two but this is no nanner just male bits lol
  • duke and denots like this

#214 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

Every pant has its own tolerance to light tho m8 remember we're talking about a light sensitive hormone here. Plants don't count light hours only dark that's why u can keep a plant in 24hr light 365 days a year for every cos it doesn't count how long the day is. So if u wake them up halfway through they lose count and have to start counting again that in turn affects the concentration of said light sensitive hormone which in turn affects the concentration of the hormones that are created for/during flowering I.e. All the signals around the plant go wonky! And that's exactly how the first female seeds were created. The only reason it's not still done that way is CS is 100's of time more effective
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#215 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:09 PM

Every pant has its own tolerance to light tho m8 remember we're talking about a light sensitive hormone here. Plants don't count light hours only dark that's why u can keep a plant in 24hr light 365 days a year for every cos it doesn't count how long the day is. So if u wake them up halfway through they lose count and have to start counting again that in turn affects the concentration of said light sensitive hormone which in turn affects the concentration of the hormones that are created for/during flowering I.e. All the signals around the plant go wonky! And that's exactly how the first female seeds were created. The only reason it's not still done that way is CS is 100's of time more effective

That's deep lol but you could well be right buddy and thank you very much for the help and explanation :)
  • Budgie, duke and denots like this

#216 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

@Labs swillster maybe you should try some autos and see how you do with them,colorado cookies from dutch passion are very good,peace

• denots and Dex like this

#217 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

That's deep lol but you could well be right buddy and thank you very much for the help and explanation :)

Always a pleasure m8
  • The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#218 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

@Labs swillster maybe you should try some autos and see how you do with them,colorado cookies from dutch passion are very good,peace

Thank's duke I think I'll smash autos lol like have a 0.5gram yield lmaooo

Hats off to you :mr: auto heads

#219 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:53 PM

Thank's duke I think I'll smash autos lol like have a 0.5gram yield lmaooo

Hats off to you :mr: auto heads

these 3rd generation autos are nothing like they used to be and yields much improved tbh i was a serious doubter after trying the early autos and having laughable harvests of impotent weed these colorado cookies are as strong as many photoperiod strains and have a bit of cbd as well but i have been convinced since trialing the dutch passion autos enough that i will certainly buy another pack of the cookies,look at some of @Zipp auto grows and you can see autos are pretty good now,though imo photoperiod strains are better cos you can take cuttings whereas autos allways from seed,and there boring as fuck to grow!they grow themselves just feed them,peace

• Budgie, denots and Dex like this

#220 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

these 3rd generation autos are nothing like they used to be and yields much improved tbh i was a serious doubter after trying the early autos and having laughable harvests of impotent weed these colorado cookies are as strong as many photoperiod strains and have a bit of cbd as well but i have been convinced since trialing the dutch passion autos enough that i will certainly buy another pack of the cookies,look at some of @Zipp auto grows and you can see autos are pretty good now,though imo photoperiod strains are better cos you can take cuttings whereas autos allways from seed,and there boring as fuck to grow!they grow themselves just feed them,peace

Thanks buddy I will look into the photo if they are available, I would cry killing them lol

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.