#1 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:56 AM

Hey everyone. Hope you are all well.

I have heard somewhere that you can put fresh unrooted cuts in a zippy bag and put in fridge for storage. Has anyone tried this? Does it work? How long would you be able to store? Does they still root OK?

Sorry for ze million questions. I have a strain that looks like it will be nice and squat with sugar black rose, cotton candy, sweet soma genetics. The seed is unreleased atm and I have no others to pop in the future.

Atb everyone :-)
  • Budgie and Roy Cropper like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:29 AM

Yea I've done it an no a few others have, I be left up for 6 weeks, they don't all root so take a few extra, open the sealy bag at least once a week to replace the stale air an a fresh spray. Tip an excess water out too ya do t want them sitting I that
  • Budgie, 2scoops and Mick like this

#3 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

@olmec sweet :-) nice one mate. Atb

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.