17 replies to this topic

#1 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

I been thinking of buying some terps from Canada anyone looked at this? There seems a few good shops but I've been looking here

http://blueriverextracts.com

I pretty sure these would be legal here too.

Shame they won't send the 99.9% pure cbd crystals to the uk yet tho
  • Budgie, duke, marque08 and 3 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

I been thinking of buying some terps from Canada anyone looked at this? There seems a few good shops but I've been looking here

http://blueriverextracts.com

I pretty sure these would be legal here too.

Shame they won't send the 99.9% pure cbd crystals to the uk yet tho

i dont think i could ever afford it did you look at the prices jesus christ!i think you may find they never send stuff to the uk and just refund your money,my aunty bought a so called cbd oil from fleabay £70 and its 75% olive oil!and only 250mg of cbd oil from hemp what a con but she says it does help but maybe placebo effect imo,let us know if you do go for it and if the stuff works ,peace

• denots, Roy Cropper and Dex like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:34 PM

i dont think i could ever afford it did you look at the prices jesus christ!i think you may find they never send stuff to the uk and just refund your money,my aunty bought a so called cbd oil from fleabay £70 and its 75% olive oil!and only 250mg of cbd oil from hemp what a con but she says it does help but maybe placebo effect imo,let us know if you do go for it and if the stuff works ,peace

This is all tested and certed I think. Comes very highly recommend via bubbleman, John berfelo an all from the hash church crew.

From what I can gather is there product is proper nailed down. No snake oils there.

As for price it's not an easy thing to get at the terps and u only need a tiny amount, from reviews a tiny bottle smells like a field of plants
  • Budgie, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:39 PM

This is all tested and certed I think. Comes very highly recommend via bubbleman, John berfelo an all from the hash church crew.

From what I can gather is there product is proper nailed down. No snake oils there.

As for price it's not an easy thing to get at the terps and u only need a tiny amount, from reviews a tiny bottle smells like a field of plants

hi olmec there top notch but well out of my price range i think i stick to what i can grow myself till we work out an industry of our own im dubious they would even post to uk anyway with my luck,wouldnt it be easier if we could get stuff easily tested here aye?i been waiting 4 months for my last batch to come back!peace

• Budgie and denots like this

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:07 PM

They say they post to U.K. But they won't post the CBD crystals out.

Think it's my Xmas treat ;) what u think of these @Roy Cropper. Fancy a dab or two
  • duke, denots and Roy Cropper like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:11 PM

They say they post to U.K. But they won't post the CBD crystals out.

Think it's my Xmas treat ;) what u think of these @Roy Cropper. Fancy a dab or two

shame that as it could be good to add to high thc oil but i have seen them elsewhere but no cheaper i hope you like whatever you buy,peace

• denots likes this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

shame that as it could be good to add to high thc oil but i have seen them elsewhere but no cheaper i hope you like whatever you buy,peace

Im loving the idea of adding terps back to my oil as the drying and alcohol destroy most of them
  • Budgie, duke and denots like this

#8 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

Don't mind a drop of turps me self  :D  :D

• Budgie and duke like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:23 PM

Don't mind a drop of turps me self :D :D

Lol think them turps are better for cleaning brushes ahaha
  • duke and denots like this

#10 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

Owww, It's for cleaning brushes, I'll have to stop putting it on me cornflakes  :P  :D  :D .

• Budgie likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.