• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

COMPETITION TIME!!!!!
 How would you like to win:

A Homegrowers Manual
A Herbies Hoodie
A Herbies T-Shirt
A Selection of goodies (we choose the goodies!)

Hoodies-sept-300x300.jpg
Promo-items-sept-300x300.jpg
homegrowersmanual-300x159.jpg

We will pick the winners at random on Thursday 29th September at 12 noon

We are also including 5 runner up prizes. The first 2 runners up will receive a Herbies Hoodie, the next 3 runners up will win a Herbies T-Shirt!

To Enter

1. Put a link to a seed strain you consider your favorite from any one of our sites (herbiesheadshop, autofloweringseeds or herbiespicknmix

2. Tell us why its your favorite.

Thats it.. good luck all!

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#2 FatBagZ

FatBagZ

Nugs Not Drugs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

1. http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-1851

2.  6 years ago, when I first put the Super Lemon Haze strain in my grinder, and a rush of sweet lemons hit me, I knew I was in for a treat. The first hit released a rush of terpenes that is best described as “straight lemons.”

It wasn’t long, just 2 or 3 hits, until I started to feel the uplifting effect I love about haze strains. I couldn’t help but smile when medicating with this strain, and it seemed to invigorate me. The only other thing that comes close to this strain for me (personally) is Cali Orange :)

Good luck everybody :pimped: :pimped:

ATB

FBz

Edited by FatBagZ, 15 September 2016 - 12:36 PM.

• Budgie, smokin soul, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

http://www.herbiespi...is-seeds-strain

barneys farm vanilla kush because it ticks all the right boxes for my needs it is great tasting potent and best of all it makes great medicine for my beloved tina and eases her pain also it is one of the most beautiful looking plants in bloom and the smell alone gives a high!peace

• Budgie, smokin soul, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#4 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

http://www.herbieshe...is-seeds-strain

Top stoners choice and a good med strain as well due to the x with the mazar. Sorts my pain out and gets me as high as i want. Top top strain peeps.

• Budgie, weedtroll, duke and 6 others like this

#5 CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

Gotta be white widow by nirvana. http://www.herbieshe...widow-seeds-589
I told this story before, was the second strain I tried after northern lights and was looking for something stronger, the guy at the hippy shop recommended these. I was 18 just moved to my first flat and all I had was a 250w lowbay in a small cupboard with a bathroom fan for extraction lol. Well you can imagine the stink and my arse was certainly twitching, this was nearly 15 years ago and growing wasn't as big as it is now, resin was still popular and overgrow was still live. I lived on the third floor and could smell them as soon as I got thru the security door and one day when I got home the cleaners were on the top floor and the guy was spraying his air freshener and said 'this'll help get rid of the smell mate' if anyone said that now I would chop there and then but I spose I was young, still remember being paranoid tho, sure I could hear people outside saying "jesus christ it stinks!" In the end I pulled about 6oz and when I got to sample it I couldn't even finish a one skin. This and ak48 are in my top 5, never really come close to the skunky cat pissy and acrid ammonia sweaty dankness of that widow, maybe its nostalgia, the good old days etc maybe in my old age the story gets more exaggerated lol. True tho
  • Budgie, smokin soul, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#6 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:01 PM

Gotta be white widow by nirvana. http://www.herbieshe...widow-seeds-589
I told this story before, was the second strain I tried after northern lights and was looking for something stronger, the guy at the hippy shop recommended these. I was 18 just moved to my first flat and all I had was a 250w lowbay in a small cupboard with a bathroom fan for extraction lol. Well you can imagine the stink and my arse was certainly twitching, this was nearly 15 years ago and growing wasn't as big as it is now, resin was still popular and overgrow was still live. I lived on the third floor and could smell them as soon as I got thru the security door and one day when I got home the cleaners were on the top floor and the guy was spraying his air freshener and said 'this'll help get rid of the smell mate' if anyone said that now I would chop there and then but I spose I was young, still remember being paranoid tho, sure I could hear people outside saying "jesus christ it stinks!" In the end I pulled about 6oz and when I got to sample it I couldn't even finish a one skin. This and ak48 are in my top 5, never really come close to the skunky cat pissy and acrid ammonia sweaty dankness of that widow, maybe its nostalgia, the good old days etc maybe in my old age the story gets more exaggerated lol. True tho

bwahahaha...good story Coco....funny as :lol:  "Christ it stinks"....wtf that smell?...oh only Coco's White Widow!! and yeah, like cats piss for sure! hahaha :)

Good luck!

• Budgie, CocoMonkey, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#7 CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:18 PM

Lol someone invent a time machine, whats your favourite petal?
  • weedtroll, duke, Petal and 4 others like this

#8 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

Lol someone invent a time machine, whats your favourite petal?

I haven't bought from Herbies yet as I've been a bit paranoid to import seeds to Australia (having seeds is an offence here) but I have been searching their website of late looking for a high cbd content plant. Maybe next year I will risk it.

• Budgie, 2scoops, CocoMonkey and 7 others like this

#9 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-4404

Did one of these a few grows back and it was excellent. Giggly, slanty eyed heady buzz that had the effect of giving you the munchies like no other weed before or after.

Mrs troll and I both loved it loads and ate the worlds supply of munchies for weeks :D

A defo must try if you haven't, as both you and your local take away will love it.

• Budgie, CocoMonkey, duke and 7 others like this

#10 CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

Ah right I see, I seen nothing to declare a few times and yea the Australian government don't like anything that isnt native, human or otherwise lol.
Just call yourself jane doe and send the package to a friend,
  • Budgie, weedtroll, duke and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbies

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.