#21 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:43 PM

For me its got to be sour diesel: http://www.herbiespi...ised-seeds-2401
It's one of those strains that gives me that smooth heady buzz I love.

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#22 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:38 AM

This is just the most amazing taste and proper snow covered flowers. Makes amazing hash too

http://www.herbiespi...kush-seeds-3580

Definitely one I'm buying again
  • Budgie, Petal and Herbies like this

#23 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:49 AM

We've had members from your neck of the woods receive stuff from herbies before with no problems at all, just don't give the game away as to the stealth packaging/methods used :ninja:

Great, thanks for the heads up Budgie :ph34r:

hi petal i have sent seeds to aussie land and had no problem and my stealth packaging is shite compared with herbies im sure you would be ok and it dont even show on your statement as herbies its some legit sounding name i cant recall,if you have to get someone in the uk to order what you want and send it (pm me) but saying that im nearly sure my friend in your neck of the woods gets his sent from herbies,good luck

Thanks Duke, good to know B)

CBD crew is the breeder to look for on Herbies for high cbd strains mate.

Onya Jimmi, I will have a look through their strains. I wont be buying til next year... no need to get them too soon before I can use them :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#24 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:40 AM

Trainwreck, its all in the name http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-2077

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#25 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

@jimmi2scoops good choice lethal stuff but prone to herm sometimes,ps i corrected your spelling of trainwreck peace

• Budgie and 2scoops like this

#26 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:47 AM

@jimmi2scoops good choice lethal stuff but prone to herm sometimes,ps i corrected your spelling of trainwreck peace

Yes it`s always had a rep for being hermie prone mate. I was doing some reading a while back and i came across an article about weed plants hermie`ing and it said the sativa strains originally from the Thai area are the one more prone to hermie than any others and i believe trainwreck is a sativa of thai lineage which sorta makes sense if that article was to be believed.

• Budgie, duke and Mick like this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

I`m not sure about the K2 @badbillybob Have you grown it, is it any good ? :stonedsmilie:

• duke likes this

#28 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:06 AM

COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS SHORTLY :) 

Good Luck All!

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#29 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:08 PM

http://www.herbiespi...is-seeds-strain

barneys farm vanilla kush because it ticks all the right boxes for my needs it is great tasting potent and best of all it makes great medicine for my beloved tina and eases her pain also it is one of the most beautiful looking plants in bloom and the smell alone gives a high!peace

Congratulations @duke you are our 1st Place competition winner! Please email us at advertising@herbies-seeds.com with your details so we can get your prize out to you asap

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#30 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:09 PM

i would choose some La confidential, just cos its from DNA and i havnt tried an adventure with it yet. Smoked some in the Damm a few years back and it has "memories" attached

Memories of a blonde Dutch lady who was so hot, she could melt ice cream at 50 paces. oof!

And she could smoke me under the table too.

http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-1782

Congratulations @badbillybob you are our first runner up and win a Herbies Hoodie! Please email us at advertising@herbies-seeds.com with your details so we can get your prize out to you asap

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbies

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.