42 replies to this topic

#1 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:28 AM

I've been here for a few days now and have been meaning to make one of these posts, but have only just gotten round to it.

A few of you already know me, but for the ones that don't I'm Missginger I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. Hope you're all having a tip top lazy Sunday, over and out.
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 12 others like this

#2 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:30 AM

I've been here for a few days now and have been meaning to make one of these posts, but have only just gotten round to it.

A few of you already know me, but for the ones that don't I'm Missginger I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. Hope you're all having a tip top lazy Sunday, over and out.

Hi Missy, I met you over at thctalk :) ...there is another Missy here so is it ok if I call you Ginge or Missg? Welcome and good to see you here hun :)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#3 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hi Missy, I met you over at thctalk :) ...there is another Missy here so is it ok if I call you Ginge or Missg? Welcome and good to see you here hun :)

Yes you did indeed hun, you can call whatever you like. Some people call me orangutan 'cos I've got an amazing monkey face to go with my hair :haha:. Good to see you here too, few familiar faces. Makes me feel right at home.

Edited by Missginger, 18 September 2016 - 09:34 AM.

• Budgie, Dekay, mrsDeeks and 5 others like this

#4 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:52 AM

Hi missginger, monkey face moloy hole.. lovely to meet you fancy a !@#$ xxx
  • Dekay, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#5 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:00 AM

Missginger :)

Hello....again :)

• Dekay, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#6 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:03 AM

Hi missginger, monkey face moloy hole.. lovely to meet you fancy a !@#$ xxx

Lovely to beetroot too, Dred. Stop being rude, the locals might not appreciate it.

Missginger :)

Hello....again :)

Hello, hello, and maybe another hello. This it getting to sound like an echo!
  • Dekay, Petal, Paulie and 2 others like this

#7 Bodger

Bodger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:09 AM

Glad to have found all the good old thctalk folks again had been away from the net for a while (about 2 years) but this is where it's at these days then
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Petal and 2 others like this

#8 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:21 AM

Glad to have found all the good old thctalk folks again had been away from the net for a while (about 2 years) but this is where it's at these days then

Glad to see you back again, didn't know you from before but nice to meet you.
  • Petal and Paulie like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

Welcome @Missginger sure u will enjoy your stay here and glad your starting to find your feet.

P.s. There plenty of silly chat on here so you and dreddyboy can be as rude as u like ahaha
  • Dekay, Petal, Paulie and 2 others like this

#10 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:46 AM

Welcome to madhausen.

Dont worry about being rude, we like that here sort of. Lots of members log on wearing no clothes, so they are bare... which is rude.

Also feel free to be silly. We like trays (new)  and slippers here.

I used to be on THC talk and was a mod on there for 2 years, previous to that i was not a mod but was on there for a few years as well. Mr Swilly.

It obviously went downhill after  I left. So i would urge you all to stay here and reject the downtimes as something that only owners that smell of poop poop pants would allow to happen.

Now, welcome miss ginge. We do have a missy (anonymiss) and a ginge on here already, so maybe take half of the letters from the first and last bit of your name. Minger, minge.. no that doesnt work either does it. Ok i will call you missginger as unlike some, i will make the effort to type it out fully.

And hello loveyourgarden and thanks for the compliment. I also love my garden and its good that you like everyones garden.  I would have called myself.."Themajorityofyourgrdensareverypleasant" just to ensure that it is not a full blanket approach as some of them are rubbish really (most of mine).

Anyways welcome to the forum, any problems, PM a mod or me , no dirty PMs please as i am a vicar.

:)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.