• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:50 PM

It's competition time again in the green circle.

And we have a belting prize for the winner, kindly donated to the forum by one of our very own LED converts :  @revert  :mr: , of a GEHL Zeus 250w COB/LED lighting setup  :sun: and something to put underneath it  :weed:

How do I win it you ask?, simple, all you have to do is state your case with a really pleading post to back up your claim. It can be as funny, realistic, outrageous, truthful or just plain bollocks, as you like. And the best one, as selected by the Judge and donor, takes the goodies.

The Rules :

• Due to the value of the prizes, this comp is only open to members who have diaries / blogs / grow-shows on the forum.
  • You can enter as many times as you like
  • The competition opens ....NOW!
  • The competition closes on Sunday 2nd October at midnight, and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
  • The Winner will be expected to put up a grow diary showing the prize in action.

This ZEUS LED has been used for one grow so is not new, but it is in mint condition, fully functional and it's proven to work. Check out the details here. The buds that this baby produces, as showcased in Reverts Kush Bush Grow, are pretty impressive!

So, don't be hanging about, doff your begging cap and start pleading your case..........

who knows, in a few weeks it could be you with a disco in your budbox  :dance2: although glitter-balls will have to be provided yourself.

• Budgie, mellowed, The Dude Abides and 17 others like this

#2 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:08 PM

I work my proverbials off 7 days a week, help out in the Circle a bit when I can, and what have I got to show for it? Nowt but an uncontrollable tic on the left side of my face and early onset RSI goddammit. I'm running an 8 year old magnetic balast here, which is great for frying eggs, great for frying plants but shit at growing them. So I've not even been able to get a grow on for what seems like a lifetime. What I need is a new lighting rig and an LED would sort me out big time. I'll even video myself doing some naked boogie dancing under the light if I win it. pleeeeeeeeaaaaase let me win summat a change :deviltoker:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 15 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:45 PM

Right lets get this clear straight off.

The only pleading we'll see here is for the senseless violence to end.

We. The PLEDLF (peoples light emitting diode liberation front) have kidnapped one of your members pets.

We snatched @Berrytroll pet Staffy bull terrier and demand a hefty price for her return unharmed.

ransom1

Look at the utter terror in that dogs eyes!

We will Accept 1 million dollars and a helicopter or The Rev's LED panel. No negotiations or the dog gets it!

ransom2

Oh the horror!

If she could speak. In that last photo, she would say.

"Please Help Me! Don't let them hurt me."

Don't contact the FBI. We are watching always!

Pay up or this dog will be sleeping with the fishes.

(No animals were hurt during this kidnapping.

Yet.) 

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, mellowed and 15 others like this

#4 Berrytroll

Berrytroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:19 AM

Hi everyone!
I am here to humbly beg you for your help. As some of you will know, the PLEDLF (peoples light emitting diode liberation front) have kidnapped my little helpless defenseless puppy dog. My poor little girly must be terrified. The randsom note I received suggests she will be released unharmed if they receive the LED. Please help!

Here she is desperately trying to signal for help to the outside world. Please help! Don't let the terrorists win!

Concerned Berrytroll

Attached File  WP_20160920_12_06_10_Pro.jpg   111.14KB   0 downloads

Edited by Berrytroll, 20 September 2016 - 11:21 AM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 13 others like this

#5 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:37 AM

It's confusing I can tell yous that but its a story of my life

Once I was seven years old my momma told me
Go buy yourself some lights or you can't grow.
Once I was seven years old
It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger
Pushing each other to the limits, we were smoking skunk.
By eleven taking bongs and and burning oil.
Never rich so we were beaten by a steady dealer.

Once I was eleven years old my daddy told me
Go get yourself a weed loving wife or you'll be lonely
Once I was eleven years old
I always had that dream like my daddy before me
So I started smoking blunts, I started cooking oil.
Something about that smoke just always seemed to get me high

Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
Before the morning newspaper, when life was lonely
Once I was twenty years old
I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
'Cause I know the smallest nuggets, they can give you major high.
I got my boys with me at least those in favor
And if we don't smoke beforee I leave, I hope I'll see you later

Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
I was reading about everything, but I knew it all before
Once I was twenty years old
Soon we'll be thirty years old.
We've traveled around the world and we're still roaming
Soon we'll be thirty years old

I'm still learning about life
My woman bought children for me
So I can make them all grow
And I can tell them stories
Most of my boys are with me
Some are still out seeking glory
And some I had to leave behind

Once I was 7years old.....

Please TGC , please send me this amazing light so I could make my mommy proud and grow my own.
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#6 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:29 AM

Wouldn't plead for shit :P But I do a good grow diary occasionally...

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#7 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:05 AM

This appeal is on behalf of a pack of skunk/haze x white widow regular seeds, which tragically died a few weeks ago - their dying wish was that the conditions leading to their demise never be repeated.

Hi there, first off this is me on the 5th of August this year, I was only about 7 weeks old then - Attached File  IMG_20160805_214054.jpg   49.12KB   0 downloads

I was cruelly murdered a few weeks later and harvested for my pollen, because there were no females for me to breed naturally with. You see, the temperature where I was grown was too high, and my grower couldn't afford to upgrade the extraction system, so every one of my siblings turned out to be male, except for Herman, s/he didn't know which way s/he wanted to go the silly bugger :lol:

As a result, all of my bretheren were killed off apart from me, I was the stockiest, stinkiest male in the room, and my big balls were a sight to see, swinging in the breeze. But that wasn't enough to save me, since there were none of these around - Attached File  IMG_20160920_050456.jpg   169.41KB   0 downloads 

Imagine the sight - a room chock full of swaying bollocks ready to chuck pollen around like no tomorrow, and not a female in sight, It's a crime against bud-kind and I plead with you kind members of the circle, don't let history repeat itself, you have the power to end the cycle of violence!

Brought to you by a wrecked Fiend (one too many doobies methinks), hope someone at least gets a giggle out of it, best of luck to all the other entrants, and ATB :smoked:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#8 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:03 PM

I'll have it if no one else wants it.
I think i would take it down hash converters and go for a steak and some wine with the profits.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#9 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:00 PM

How about a free LED panel?

No?

Please, i promiss i will use the letter g in every post?

No?.............

oh well then!

............................................. (bastards)

Love it boab ;)

• revert, denots, Sprink and 2 others like this

#10 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:33 PM

Peeps there is Nothing wrong with this panel and its not à bad panel. I just dont need it anymore because I dont have room to put it. So give is à good reason and its yours :D

Besides, mu growing days might be over for Some time. Good Lücken all
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LED, COB, Cree, Zeus, GEHL, Lighting, Comp, with farty bits, win, contest

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.