3 replies to this topic

#1 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:12 PM

I was just wondering that how many people here have grown it and what do they work out in space wise?

I ordered few of those beans and I just wanna knkw what I'm getting myself Into :) even if anyone can give me a link to theyr diary cos I deffo seen few grows with dem :)
  • Dekay and TheHerbalist like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:05 PM

I was just wondering that how many people here have grown it and what do they work out in space wise?

I ordered few of those beans and I just wanna knkw what I'm getting myself Into :) even if anyone can give me a link to theyr diary cos I deffo seen few grows with dem :)

Hey max is it heavyweight seeds I did the lemon cheesecake and it was fucking massive man with 3 weeks veg got 7 oz dry and that was after it fell over and snapped biggest cola off mid way :)

• 2scoops, Max and TheHerbalist like this

#3 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:26 AM

Hey max is it heavyweight seeds I did the lemon cheesecake and it was fucking massive man with 3 weeks veg got 7 oz dry and that was after it fell over and snapped biggest cola off mid way :)

I think it was dr Kipling one, tho I might be wrong cos I kinda went way overboard ordering my seeds lol.
  • Dekay and TheHerbalist like this

#4 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:38 PM

Doing a grow of it now, check it out if you're interested! :)

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-bulk-blackgum/

• Dekay, duke and Forest like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.