#1 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

Evening all :)

Thought i would get another diary going on here. I promise this one i will see through from seed to harvest :) I’ve had a huge ball ache with seeds. 2 Og Kush, 1 Vanilla Kush, 1 Bubba’s Gift and 1 Northern High Lights, all failed :(

So the grow is now 4 plants. 1x CBD Skunk Haze, 1x Blue Dream and 2x pre 98 Bubba Kush.

Light Schedule 

Veg

12 hrs on - 5.5 off - 1 on - 5.5 off 

Flower

Weeks 1-2 11 hrs on

Weeks 3-4 10.5 hrs on

Weeks 5-6 10 hrs on

Weeks 7-8 9.5 hrs on

Weeks 9+ 9 hrs on

As a result of these light schedules, I will have happier and healthier plants. 

Here’s some info on the strains

CBD Crew Skunk Haze

CBD Skunk Haze is a tall plant and quite self supporting, and quite easy to grow. It's a good hybrid and it's one of our most popular strains. Flowers tend to be large and airy, a bit more on the sativa side. Won 3rd place Sativa Cup at Treating Yourself Expo 2013, Ontario, Canada, competing with only high THC plants. Entered by a private grower.

Test results have show up to 12% THC & CBD

Dinafem pre 98 Bubba Kush Feminised Seeds Info

Bubba Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized, Indica-dominant cannabis strain that results from our elite clone Pre'98 Bubba Kush. This variety is probably one of the best Indicas in the world and we are proud to offer this legend. It is no coincidence that Bubba Kush makes part of the 10 most renowned strains in America. It grows into an outstanding, easy to grow, fast flowering, small marijuana plant that develops thick, compact buds covered in resin. Delivering generous, high-quality yields with little effort and without difficulty, it will delight beginner and expert growers alike. Resin production is abundant. Bubba Kush cannabis seed performs well indoors no matter what cultivation method is used and is well suited to small spaces. Outdoors it responds best to temperate/dry climates and to the cosy environment of a greenhouse. It boasts unique organoleptic properties and gets beautiful lavender and purple hues if undergoing a decrease in temperature of 10 ºC at night. The flavour and aroma of Bubba Kush are pronounced, with hints of earth, spices, coffee, fuel and citrus fruits. The long-lasting effect is powerful, relaxing and sedative. It is the perfect cannabis strain for unwinding and for medical use.

Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds Specs

Genetics Blueberry x HazeType Sativa Dominant

Flowering Time 9 Weeks

THC Content 18.00%

Yield Very High

Taste Fruity, Tangy, Earthy

Smell Earthy

Effect Long Lasting, Strong Body And Mind

Grows Indoors/Outdoors

Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds Info

This cross of Blueberry and Haze is known for its very pleasant fruity- tangy- earthy taste, blue color, and strong and lasting, mixed mind and body high. The high starts with a sativa high and finishes around 3 hours later with a relaxing indica like muscle easing and pain killing effect. It is one of the favourites in California and in fact it is among the top ten most demanded strains in there, which gives a good measure about the quality of this jewel. Taste is described by users as sweet, tangy, lemony, and earthy. Produces big plants that grow fast and wide, and it is appropriate for commercial purposes.

Here they are. The small one is the Blue Dream and she's getting Rhizo and Ph 5.6

The other 3 are getting Rhizo + A&B @ 0.5ml/l 5.6

As expected, they are a bit lanky but nothing a twist and snap won't sort out.

GLR1_zpsstejavl7.jpg

Thanks all for now :)

Edited by Chew, 22 September 2016 - 07:34 PM.

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 12 others like this

#2 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:52 PM

Nice one Wookie

Excited to see some humboldts grown out as they have some very interesting sounding strains and doing the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.

And a proper bubba kush too very nice :D

Will pull up a seat in the falcon somewhere if ya don't mind.

Best of luck amigo :D

• smokin soul, duke, Paulie and 2 others like this

#3 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

best of luck with your adventure.

look forward to watch the blue dream especially,

whats with the funky lite schedule

I've always grown 24/0 in veg with great results. When i tried the GLR on my current grow, I was surprised how much healthier they looked compared to 24/0. Also, lower Ec required and half the volume of water. Only thing is the node spacings are massive.

Nice one Wookie

Excited to see some humboldts grown out as they have some very interesting sounding strains and doing the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.

And a proper bubba kush too very nice :D

Will pull up a seat in the falcon somewhere if ya don't mind.

Best of luck amigo :D

Thanks mate. I'm growing Blue Dream at the moment and she's packing on a massive amount of weight. She gonna yield well mate :)

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#4 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:21 PM

i`d give that tray they sat on a good scrub bach !!!!!!!   i wouldnt want my roots supping that lot up ;)   good luck :D

• duke, Paulie and Dex like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:17 PM

Just seen this Chew, best of luck with it, tis a shame about the failed ones like but shit happens i suppose, ne mind though your cooking on gas n ow with these. :)

I`m not sure about the lighting schedual that your using giving you happier healthier plants, i have seen quite a few different lighting hours used b4 in the past, but myself i don`t think you can beat 18/6 and 12/12 its just tried and tested and the best all round lighting hours for best results, tis why almost all growers use them imho. :)

• duke and Dex like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

Just seen this Chew, best of luck with it, tis a shame about the failed ones like but shit happens i suppose, ne mind though your cooking on gas n ow with these. :)

I`m not sure about the lighting schedual that your using giving you happier healthier plants, i have seen quite a few different lighting hours used b4 in the past, but myself i don`t think you can beat 18/6 and 12/12 its just tried and tested and the best all round lighting hours for best results, tis why almost all growers use them imho. :)

hi jimmi i find the different light cycles of interest and have messed about a bit over the years but now im all about doing it as cheap as pos so i might just do 2 same pheno clones and do 1 on glr and other 12-12 just to gauge the difference and see if the saving in electric is worth my loss of yield i do love experimenting see auto on 12-12 atm maybe glr next,peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 2 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

Get it on it duke cus im all for cheaper if you lose nothing and i`d like to know the end result for sure of a side by side grow, but personally speaking i can`t see it giving more back in bud and more than likely my thoughts are less bud in the end, reason why i think its a load of pish myself is cus, well if they worked better and were more fruitfull and rewarding evereyone would be doing them instead of 18/6 and 12/12, put plain and simple in my head anyhow. :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Dex and 1 other like this

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Get it on it duke cus im all for cheaper if you lose nothing and i`d like to know the end result for sure of a side by side grow, but personally speaking i can`t see it giving more back in bud and more than likely my thoughts are less bud in the end, reason why i think its a load of pish myself is cus, well if they worked better and were more fruitfull and rewarding evereyone would be doing them instead of 18/6 and 12/12, put plain and simple in my head anyhow. :)

or are we all just doing what we learned via internet forums and so perpetuating those cycles above others maybe blindly paying far more electric cost than is needed?and imo what works for you may not go the same for others so best to try these things once i reckon just to see but i also have to get a harvest so need to do both just incase!im looking forward to chews weigh in,peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Dex and 1 other like this

#9 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:36 PM

Very interesting :D I like playing with timers too @duke my friend did an auto on 12/12 and did pretty well.. It was grand theft auto we called it the hippy bus experiment lmao
  • The Dude Abides, duke and Chew like this

#10 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:40 PM

Nice one Chew, never seen a GLR grow from start to finish, best of luck amigo.

Subbed up for the journey.

All good things

TDA

• smokin soul, duke, Dex and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.