4 replies to this topic

#1 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

..Is it because of the £15 trillion black hole at 788-790 Finchley road?

Over 250,000 fake companies all registered at this address, all syphoning money to offshore accounts!!

These guys seem to have done a lot of research to exposed this, shame the video is a bit crap but there is lots of stuff online to follow

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#2 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:24 AM

its also all the over sea workers sending out money just one house here, my nextdoor has 8 Romanians (nice peps) in and each one in full time work and a mortgage back home they send 2/3 of the wages home every mth their rent is low cost to each of them as there is  so many in the  3 bed house, it also keeps the rents high, cos so many can afford the high rents here (5th highest in uk)  just think of the money draining out the uk ! every mth around pay day !

• 2scoops, Lab Rat, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#3 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:58 AM

and to think some tight arse walked out the cafe the other day because he thought £3 for a butty n brew to take out was to harsh ! 

so its nothing to do with my 3 quid special i'll have you know 

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

its also all the over sea workers sending out money just one house here, my nextdoor has 8 Romanians (nice peps) in and each one in full time work and a mortgage back home they send 2/3 of the wages home every mth their rent is low cost to each of them as there is  so many in the  3 bed house, it also keeps the rents high, cos so many can afford the high rents here (5th highest in uk)  just think of the money draining out the uk ! every mth around pay day !

Give over Forest. :)

• duke, Slippery and rasputin like this

#5 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:08 PM

But those are hard earned wages, we are talking about tax money that is stolen from hard earners at source and dropped into the banks of corperate conmen

• duke and Hot Sausage like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.