Photo
- - - - -

Herbies and T-G-C bud of month September vote

Herbies T-G-C farty bits slipper action buds buds that look like boobies abba sexy good time

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Herbies and T-G-C BOTM vote

Pick your favourite bud

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:06 PM

And it is vote off time, we getting to the best couple of months for growing for me and all of the prizes are excellent for next 6 months so expect a few more entries but the quality as always is there from you green fingered buggers.

Herbies and The Green Circle bud of month September vote off

Will introduce Paulie as he would himself
Here you are its a plant innit, Paulie and disco biscuits
post-688-0-50897500-1473459949.jpg

duke is a long standing botm competitor but he can sit down and relax with his beautiful buds now but bet he doesnt that bud producing dynamo
Dutch Passion Night Queen
post-57-0-77803800-1473693858.jpg
post-57-0-69102900-1473894169.jpg

Weed troll or mr poopey pants as he is affectionately known in the wonky shed finally gets a bud grown, it is alright too I suppose.
Girl scout cookies
gallery_54_364_145668.jpg
gallery_54_364_47768.jpg

gingerb quiet and to the point loves his growing and it shows in his plants
gallery_994_287_242405.jpg
gallery_994_287_1979122.jpg

Oh wow ginge would have resized them buggers if I had realised before I was wrecked man lol

Continued

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:09 PM

Max deserves a good intro some time ;)
post-1176-0-31526700-1474411454.jpeg
post-1176-0-72205100-1474411468.jpeg

Denots lives in wonderland so I shall call him alice and grin at him like the chesire cat, oh shit he must have spiked me.
gallery_112_325_1533863.jpg

dal is the most entered person on the forum............I meant in comp tut tut people
Vanilla kush
post-181-0-13967600-1474465820.jpg

I think billy lives in his groom wouldnt surprise me if he also bathed in a bubbler he knocked up but he definitely has big buds
Critical
gallery_129_162_106666.jpg
gallery_129_162_93581.jpg

All good entries all good weed how the fuck you gonna pick one :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 16 others like this

#3 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:19 PM

oh i cant decide there are too many tasty looking buds, i cant decide i need to come back and drool some more first :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:20 PM

hi deeks and all lots of lovely buds again and this will need much thinking about which of course must be aided by many spliffs a few bongs and a rather large oil pill!

but just to let you all in on my secret weapon being a legion of specially trained ninja assasin spider borg mites trained to parachute through the air intakes of your grow tents and unless you buggers all vote for me i have your addys on speed dial and will release the spider borg on you all!!!!!!!cunning plan or what?peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:25 PM

Ha ha you lovely duke you I pretty sure you are affected somewhat by your hobby tonight I am smiling and would immediatley vote for you but I went for for mr poopey its his first bud grown type thing for ages and he can be well proud, I nearly went for bbb actually as well oh and thingy and ....... haha only pulling your leg but wt got mine now :)

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#6 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

There's three I can't decide between, so who's the best briber out of max, dentos and dal?
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#7 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

Can I wimp out and vote for myself or is that bad ettiquette--etiquet---etyket---bad manners? cos to pick a winner is gonna be bloody hard :P

Only kidding :D

Really tough choice from big buds to max's wierd voodoo doll entry but finally had to go with @denots 's extremely pretty purple delicate bud shot.

Thats a beautiful picture amigo, cept for the orange date bit ;)

Great month with so many great entries. 

Nice job growers :thumbsup:

e2a haha poopey pants :D love it :D

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#8 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:51 PM

Some crackers yet again peeps :weed:

I'm going for @gingerb , be remiss of me not to as it's one of my little creations, but the boy done good with her, real good. You know when you've been GuMboWed !

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:51 PM

I was going to reply wt but I stopped meself like we must sometimes eh buddy would have been too much for other viewers :laugh: Hey I getting the new doo dah thingy 4 on console can play it on comp as well have you got a new hdd yet would love some stoned fps with a stoned bud :)

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 5 others like this

#10 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:00 AM

I was going to reply wt but I stopped meself like we must sometimes eh buddy would have been too much for other viewers :laugh: Hey I getting the new doo dah thingy 4 on console can play it on comp as well have you got a new hdd yet would love some stoned fps with a stoned bud :)

You gonna risk pad vs mouse n KB? Brave man :D we'll talk about it in the gamers thread ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbies, T-G-C, farty bits, slipper action, buds, buds that look like boobies, abba, sexy good time

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.