272 replies to this topic

#11 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:03 PM

The plants were transplanted into 35cm pots and since then the smaller X's have out grown the AMS clones due to the roots being pretty bound up.

Next time I will get a knife and give the roots a few cuts to help branch them out.

Attached File  DSC_0237.jpg   132.1KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0238.jpg   127.09KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0239.jpg   126.58KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0240.jpg   99.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0241.jpg   56.36KB   0 downloads

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#12 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

@Charnel welcome to the circle and nice to see you mean business straight in with a diary thats eager!i look forward to watching your grow good luck,peace

Hi duke I think I remember seeing you around back in the day on THC?

Edited by Charnel, 01 October 2016 - 09:05 PM.

• duke, Petal and Dex like this

#13 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:08 PM

What you mean mate...dlt..causes plants to show sex much earlier??..be interested in that...

The long dark cycle but with the interruption of an hour of light has shown to make plants show their sex must be due to the plant getting ready to flower but not quite ever getting there.

Those Little X's showed their sex in 10 or so days once the lighting was changed.

• smokin soul, duke, Roy Cropper and 4 others like this

#14 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:10 PM

Applied the Scrog Screen but made the legs a bit long in retrospect which resulted in an extra week longer in veg than necessary.

Attached File  DSC_0242.jpg   125.94KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0243.jpg   113.51KB   0 downloads

Edited by Charnel, 01 October 2016 - 09:11 PM.

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#15 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:13 PM

Not being a dick by here mate..am genuinly interested....what you mean by..long dark cycle???..weeks in the dark..days..hours??..i am interested bud..cause i,d love to do some reg strains..an weed out the males as soon as poss....

• Roy Cropper, Petal, gingerb and 1 other like this

#16 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

Some Info about my setup.

Running a 600w HPS Horti spec bulb off a compact magnetic ballast and paired with a 6" cool tube with wings.

The extractor fan is a 6"  and tent 1.5x1.5m

I like to make my own FPE's otherwise known as Fermented Plant Extracts and use this as my liquid fertilizer.

There are 2 FPE's that I use.

For a Veg booster I use FPE made from crushed cannabis leaf

For a Bloom Booster I use a FPE made from Banana/Papaya/Squash ( found all this info at the unconventionalfarmer.......     com  )

• Budgie, smokin soul, duke and 6 others like this

#17 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Not being a dick by here mate..am genuinly interested....what you mean by..long dark cycle???..weeks in the dark..days..hours??..i am interested bud..cause i,d love to do some reg strains..an weed out the males as soon as poss....

The Gas Lantern lighting cycle is as I mentioned 12h of light on then your dark cycle would also be 12h in flowering but here there will be an hour of light at the 4.5H mark ensuring that the plant wakes up and is forced back in to a vegitative state.  Once the hour is up back to sleep the plant goes and in 4.5H time an new 12h cycle will begin.

That should clear that up.

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#18 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:23 PM

Hi duke I think I remember seeing you around back in the day on THC?

hi yes till the yanks buggered it up!i do visit and look in on friends but not posted since,we have a better forum now imo and much friendlier,peace

• Dekay, denots, Roy Cropper and 5 others like this

#19 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

Here some shots right at the end of Veg.

Attached File  DSC_0274.jpg   123.26KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0275.jpg   131.77KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0277.jpg   109.04KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0278.jpg   141.79KB   0 downloads

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#20 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

hi yes till the yanks buggered it up!i do visit and look in on friends but not posted since,we have a better forum now imo and much friendlier,peace

I also go back from time to time as there are some decent folk there among well some others.

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hps, AMS, AmsXSwazi

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.