15 replies to this topic

#1 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:21 PM

Has any ever grown out any green gage strains?

Crazy priced seeds, but they have some amazing strains.

• Budgie, 2scoops, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:29 PM

Its a seed breeder that ive wanted to try out for donkeys, i remember their first of the line grape stomper maybe ten years ago maybe now when they first set out and man i wanted those b4 they stopped making them. They do tend to run a strain for a certain time b4 no more or they did once upon a time, but yes deffo always wanted a pop at their grape stomper. They only did regs too last time i looked.

• mellowed, Solo Quin, gingerb and 1 other like this

#3 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:57 PM

Yep I think they only do regs, but most are packs of 12 coming in at around 75 quid which is out of my price range sadly.
I've got my eyes on the willie nelson or west coast willie strains, but again too price.

Grape stomper is still around i think, maybe slightly different strain called aloha grape stomper.
Colombian gold bastards seeds are cheapest pack I've seen for 35 quid, which i think are open pollinated by different male gg plants.

Meaning the whole pack of seeds could be a very mix bag too grow out.

• 2scoops, duke and Solo Quin like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:18 PM

Yes very pricey indeedy, the robbers. Maybe one day ginge when i win lotto ill buy us both a pack or two :)

• Solo Quin, gingerb and no1 like this

#5 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

Ah yes that would be great, I'd become a breeder if won the lottery!

You ever grown any bodhi strains, I know alot of growers rate them.

• Solo Quin and no1 like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:02 PM

Ah yes that would be great, I'd become a breeder if won the lottery!

You ever grown any bodhi strains, I know alot of growers rate them.

I haven`t no mate, but it`s a well estasblished breeder thats been around a while now.

• Solo Quin, gingerb and no1 like this

#7 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

Ah so this is where i have seen the name gage green.

I found 2 packets of these in my draw the other week. 10 reg miss Colombia and 10 reg harlequin joe.

I thought they were medical strains tbh so wouldn't get me stoned :(
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#8 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:53 PM

Ah so this is where i have seen the name gage green.

I found 2 packets of these in my draw the other week. 10 reg miss Colombia and 10 reg harlequin joe.

I thought they were medical strains tbh so wouldn't get me stoned :(

Wow mellowed when did you get those packs?

Read the about Miss Colombia:

Trek into the wilderness of Colombia where the unmistakable landrace sativa grows in all its glory. Those who smoked fine herb from the sixties and seventies will not forget it's soaring rush and signature aromas. Since then, this breed has become a pillar in the cannabis genetics of today.

Our mindset behind this cross stemmed from our desire to create a more versatile hybrid that would possess the best attributes of the refined indoor and the landrace worlds. The Cindy La Pew is an outstanding female with a potent high and mouth-watering bag appeal qualities. It grows like a skunk and can get very big. By introducing our indoor princess to the Colombian Black, we attained amazing phenotypes drawing from both sides of the spectrum.

Resistance to mold, bugs, and droughts have all been enhanced in this hybrid. While each phenotype may vary, our test found that every phenotype showed increased immunity to molds and spider mites. Expect flowering times to fall between 9 and 13 weeks. Phenotypes will vary in many ways. Some buds will be denser while others will have a more fox-tailing effect. Expect smells to fall somewhere between the tropical pineapple, melon, skunk, diesel to the perfume pepper and cinnamon

The harlequin joe i think is now called Freedom baby but not totally sure on that.

Seem to be a high CBD strain.

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#9 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:25 AM

Yeah I've got a pack of unopened 10 regs of each.

I may do the miss Colombia on my next grow an see how they go :)
  • 2scoops, duke, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#10 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:40 AM

Its a seed breeder that ive wanted to try out for donkeys, i remember their first of the line grape stomper maybe ten years ago maybe now when they first set out and man i wanted those b4 they stopped making them. They do tend to run a strain for a certain time b4 no more or they did once upon a time, but yes deffo always wanted a pop at their grape stomper. They only did regs too last time i looked.

An i may have some of the grape stomper which kinda makes sense with the seed collection i got but would need to double check tomorra to make sure.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.