Photo
- - - - -

bong/pipe/vape discussion and picture thread....

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Well i just had an idea of starting this thread so people can share info on the various smoking devices that we have at our disposal these days... i hadn't smoked a bong in years but last year decided i was going to treat myself to a ready made glass piece.. i went on everyonedoesit and was confronted with a million and one different styles and types of smoking pieces, with all manner of attachments that i hadn't a clue how they worked or what they were for.. made my head spin like fuck lol so the idea here is for people to post up info/reviews/pics of smoking devices and also for people to come ask if anyone has used or has any info regarding a bit of kit they want to buy... 

seriously, when i last bought a bong all that was available were the acrylic coloured things with screw on metal bowls, or we made our own.. but these days there is so much choice out there it can be a bit confusing if buying online (like me) and dont know what you are looking at or how it works, or if it will even be suitable for your needs... this thread could be a great resource of info for anyone looking to buy a vape, bong, pipe, or anything else related from oil smoking nails and conversion kits, to different types of downstems and diffusers etc.... 

but above all else it can be a place where us fellow bong heads can come and show of pics of your favorite piece and talk about them without taking other threads of track.. and i just think it would help people out... i have a couple of pieces myself, a vape pen, a few different down stems and pre coolers etc.. also got a new piece coming tomorrow that i am rather exited about so will get some reviews up and pics of all my kit shortly.. feel free to post away pics and any info on anything you have got, or if there is something you are thinking of getting then ask for some opinions on it, it could be a piece of crap and you might end up saving some dosh and getting some advice on alternatives... as i said when i bought my first bong i bought it blind and now i am finding that although its a great bong and gets you battered, its to big for normal use and is more of a party piece you would get out when your mates came round... 

this thread might seem like a stupid idea to some, but if it helps a fellow stoner out then spreads some knowledge then i am all for it.... :greet:

pics and reviews of my kit will follow shortly :bong:

Peace.. IJ

• KiefKat, olmec and Sean McPot like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

I will be here alot! Love me pipes! Just got a hound on order
  • iron justice likes this

#3 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

nice one Olmec mate.. what the fuck is a hound? see what i mean, this a perfect example of what i mean.. i dont know what it is as i am some others dont so get a link up mate and show us what you are getting :D i got a lovely new piece coming tomorrow along with a posh domeless titanium nail and a ti dabber along with some other bits...

this is the nail... will fit on my concentrate bong and i have bought an adapter so i can dab on my big fucker and the new one..

http://www.everyoned...ProductID=11211

this is the bong... cant wait to get this badboy on the go, gonna be mint... 

http://www.everyoned...ProductID=11020

i will probably get a pre-cooler for it but have a couple that will fit it, they just wont really go with it as they are different brands...

was looking at this one for it... when its back in stock, will have a glass, stainless, and titanium nail then so can do a head to head test with them and see what the real world differences are :bong:

http://www.everyoned...ProductID=11024

Peace.. IJ

• RastaMouse and olmec like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

" the hound " its an oil burner for a 510 battery standerd stuff for nicotene type ecigs works best on a varible voltage battery tho

thehound_zps40b43379.jpg

thehound1_zpsddd4f147.jpg

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

o forgot to mention it cost £5.74 free postage

#6 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

ahh see now i know.. lol looks a nice bit of kit, not sure what battery my atmos jewel has got on it and wether they would fit though, i was looking for a replacement burner chamber for mine but cant find any in the uk so was thinking something else might work with it.. what about the skycig batteries mate, i bought my mrs a fuck load of that kit a year or so ago and she hardly used it lol could i use the battery of that with one of the hound burners?

anyway, my bits arrived today.. had a right nightmare though as they were delivered to some random house the other side of the village... but, well glad i got the bong.. proper nice bit of kit and smooth as silk.... will get some pics up shortly.. the titanium domeless nail is gonna take some getting used to.. rather than actually dabbing it on the nail like i did before, you get a blob on the dabber and hold it above the red hot pan at the top of the nail and let the glob of wax/oil drop on it and it works a treat like that.. will get some pics up shortly gotta sort the plants out now but soon as i am finished i will get some up..

Peace.. IJ

• olmec likes this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

next up i got to recomend the red-eye amazed pipe ive had one for 6-7 years and there amazing! amazing amzing! :)  everyone should have one first up these smoke real good from first use and dont need to mature/bed in they just smoke good from the first toke! very wel made AAA+++ and are super stealthy just put it on ya keys and get in clubs gigs wherever pre pack it b4 ya go and this is what they look like

red-eye-amazed-pipe-m-1482_zps1d51a89a.j

amazed-red-eye1_zpsb8349cc6.jpg

amazed-red-eye_zpsc9e56e10.jpg

• weedtroll, iron justice and spoon like this

#8 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

mate i have one of those somewhere!!! my brother got me it for xmas years ago, its a stainless one.. i used it for ages but lost it in the house and found it again when we moved last year, i am going to dig it out tomorrow and clean the fucker cos it is caked in resin.. i agree, great little stealthy bit of kit and they are surprisingly smooth for a pipe :bong:

do you remember the credit card pipes that were around as well years ago? lol

Peace.. IJ

• olmec likes this

#9 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

right lads and ladies here are a few pics of my new grace glass bong, this is a seriously nice bit of kit and am well happy with it.. came with the hard carry case that has padded dividers and i can fit my blaze oil rig in there as well so can take both with me when i go anywhere without worrying if they get smashed :bong:

anyway.. the pics..

IMG_1324_zps3201af01.jpg

IMG_1323_zps2efa18ac.jpg

IMG_1315_zps50a534b1.jpg

IMG_1311_zps2d4838d7.jpg

IMG_1310_zps79191a29.jpg

IMG_1309_zpsf9c91c2f.jpg

IMG_1308_zps26c16754.jpg

this is the smoothest bong i have ever smoked, i am so impressed with it its unreal.. build quality is second to none its solid as a rock and it doesn't feel like a delicate piece of glass thats for sure...  i am looking at getting a pre-cooler or ash catcher for it, but in all honesty its smooth enough as it is...  i have tried it with some dutch passion freddys best and what a nice toke that is through a bong, and also with the titanium nail that you can see in one of he pics, wlll get some pics of that up shortly ad show the differences between the ti domeless nail and a normal stainless one...

all in all i am very happy with the bong and if you are n the market for a medium sized glass piece then this gets the thumbs up from me... it looks cool as fuck, and smokes even better :bong:

IJ

• weedtroll, 1984, olmec and 2 others like this

#10 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

Nice IJ :)

Not as complicated looking as yours but here's my new bong.

It's well smooth I took 2 big hits from it the other night and was wasted for an hour :D

Attached File  post-54-0-37733300-1403136241.jpg   532.08KB   2 downloads

It's been years since I bothered with a bong or even a pipe but with the incoming

influx of troll weed I thought why not :)

Eventually I'd like a whole range of crazy smoking devices.

I'm keen to try the eleccy fags and oil and I wanna try some of that dabbing too :)

• iron justice, olmec and WalterEgo420 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.