Photo
- - - - -

bong/pipe/vape discussion and picture thread....

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

WT mate thats a well nice piece, i like the eyeball in the fucker lol buying bongs gets addictive mate, especially with all the attachments you can get for them lol... 

deffo get on the oil mate, you can get oil pens well cheap these days and its much better than bubble hash :D

Peace.. IJ

• weedtroll and olmec like this

#12 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

I'm going to get a pic up later of my 22 year old brass pipe my m8 got me from the chilum factory in calcuter when he went traveling ther many years ago
  • weedtroll likes this

#13 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

Here's mine from rastamouses recent thread :)

Bong
vape

• weedtroll, iron justice, olmec and 1 other like this

#14 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

Nice bong eggbox :)

IJ is that metal bit for dabs then?

IMG_1323_zps2efa18ac.jpg

• WalterEgo420 likes this

#15 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

Here's mine from rastamouses recent thread :)

it was seeing the big multi arm perc in yours that made me get mine.... is yours a blaze glass piece? im sure i have seen blaze ones with the same design.. 

nice mate :D

Nice bong eggbox :)

IJ is that metal bit for dabs then?

IMG_1323_zps2efa18ac.jpg

yeah man, you slam that on the end of a special connector, then heat the fucker up with a blue torch till its red hot then dab the oil in the pan on the top, as it rises you pull it through the hole at the top and into the bong it goes... i will get some pics of all my bits tonight and i will show you how it works.. this is a domeless design, my other stainless nail i have to use a glass dome with it as well.... 

this is what i was saying, there are so many different bits you can get now most havent a clue what they are looking at when buying anything, so will be doing some in depth stuff as well so people can see how all the shit works... like i just didn't get how the inline percolators worked at all.. just didn't make sense to me lol 

IJ

• weedtroll and WalterEgo420 like this

#16 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Some nice clean bongs IJ they need fucking up a bit with use, i see you cleaned em good and proper, i tell you those bongs, one hit and i`m fucked up along with my lungs being omn fire lol.

• olmec likes this

#17 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

im the same with bud jim.. the oil im alright with but i tried some of this widow in the bong the other day and was coughing and spinning for about half an hour lol

and i agree, they are far to clean.. wont stay that way for long though :bong:

Peace.. IJ

• The Dude Abides likes this

#18 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

got me a couple of new toys, i think things are probably going to end up getting a bit messy tonight!  :bong:

Attached File  IMG_0454 (960x1280).jpg   561.78KB   2 downloads

• spoon likes this

#19 Mindless

Mindless

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

Just got my new toy today, will be testing it out later on when I've finished chopping a certain Bubba Cheese lol

2014 07 18 15.38.36

• WalterEgo420 likes this

#20 TreeTouch

TreeTouch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:01 AM

Well i just had an idea of starting this thread so people can share info on the various smoking devices that we have at our disposal these days... i hadn't smoked a bong in years but last year decided i was going to treat myself to a ready made glass piece. with all manner of attachments that i hadn't a clue how they worked or what they were for.. I saw http://www.herbtools.co.uk/bongs.html and there was a great choice of water pipes. Did not make my head spin like fuck lol so the idea here is for people to post up info/reviews/pics of smoking devices and also for people to come ask if anyone has used or has any info regarding a bit of kit they want to buy...

TBH I think bongs can be easy to buy if you just ignore all of the jargon and get something that looks nice. I just click on glass bongs and go purely on look, after all they all do the same thing. Just make sure the bowl is normal so you can fit your herbs in properly.

Edited by TreeTouch, 26 December 2016 - 09:02 AM.

• Dex likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.